Job Title: Lab Tester
Title of Supervisor: QC Group Leader
Job Location: Morristown, TN
Company Website: www.greenworkstools.com
Be part of a more sustainable future with Greenworks Tools. We’re looking for dynamic leaders who are excited and eager to help us bring cutting-edge green technology to the marketplace.
Greenworks Tools is the leader in battery-powered outdoor power equipment (OPE) for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals. Our company develops and manufactures Greenworks vehicles products ranging from commercial and residential riding mowers to off-road vehicles—side-by-sides and utility vehicles. Greenworks Tools offers the right tool for every job.
Utilizing best-in-class battery, control, and drive technologies, Greenworks Tools deliver the power and performance of comparable gas-powered tools without the mess, noxious fumes, pollution, vibration, and noise associated with gas products.
The Electrical Lab Tester is responsible for ensuring that the product produced meets our company quality standards by utilizing a variety of testing equipment. This role will be responsible for measuring DC power source, incoming and outgoing voltage and amperage and temperature rise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the function of instrument use and the quality standards for the product.
- Utilize various instruments to perform quality testing.
- Audit and monitor quality requirements in accordance with company specifications.
- Perform daily maintenance of test equipment and tools.
- Document and report test results. Monitor any nonconformances and initiate corrective actions.
- Maintain data accuracy in reports.
- Identify issues and research root causes.
- Coordinate laboratory resources to improve testing efficiency.
- Conditionally improve the test tooling instruments and improve the accuracy of the test.
- Complies with established policies and safety practices.
- Performs all other duties as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma/GED required.
- 2+ years manufacturing experience required. (1 or more years in quality preferred)
- Have basic knowledge of electronics and machinery, be able to understand the basic operation and principles of testing have the ability to apply knowledge to new products.
- Be proficient in the operation of various measuring tools and instruments. Including oscilloscope, temp recorder, DC power supply voltage and amps measurements.
- Must be able to read and interpret specifications and part prints.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k company match plan
- Paid sick, personal, and vacation time
Greenworks Tools is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.