Be part of a more sustainable future with Greenworks Tools. We’re looking for dynamic leaders who are excited and eager to help us bring cutting-edge green technology to the marketplace.
Greenworks Tools is the leader in battery-powered outdoor power tools for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals. Our company distributes Greenworks-branded and private label products, as well as products for an extensive network of original equipment manufacturers. With a robust lineup of Greenworks-branded products including 24V, 40V, 60V, 80V, and commercial-grade 82V battery-powered cordless outdoor power tools, a full line of corded equipment, and reel mowers, Greenworks Tools offers the right tool for every job.
Utilizing best-in-class battery, control, and drive technologies, Greenworks Tools deliver the power and performance of comparable gas-powered tools without the mess, noxious fumes, pollution, vibration, and noise associated with gas products.
- Manage day to day interactions with sales & marketing key users
- Define Salesforce technical architecture and integration architecture with applicable systems
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions. Responsibilities include, among others, working with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Support and train internal business key users and end users
- Troubleshooting for internal business users
- Identify improvement opportunities and consolidate into project implementation
- Manage and work with external partners
- 5+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience
- Two full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Community Cloud, marketing cloud, App Cloud
- Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM/SFDC solutions
- Experience carrying a business development quota and leading business development pursuits end-to-end
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Expertise in Manufacture industry vertical
- Experience presenting to stakeholders or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Nice to have experiences with MuleSoft and system integration experiences
- Hands on experiences on configurations about validation rules, manage duplicates, process automation, creating records, reports, dashboard user role securities.
- Nice to have SAP experiences
- Nice to have Shopify experiences
- Preferred 3+ salesforce certifications
Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k company match plan
- Paid sick, personal, and vacation time
Greenworks Tools is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.