Be part of a more sustainable future with Greenworks Tools. We’re looking for dynamic leaders who are excited and eager to help us bring cutting-edge green technology to the marketplace.
Greenworks Tools is the leader in battery-powered outdoor power tools for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals. Our company distributes Greenworks-branded and private label products, as well as products for an extensive network of original equipment manufacturers. With a robust lineup of Greenworks-branded products including 24V, 40V, 60V, 80V, and commercial-grade 82V battery-powered cordless outdoor power tools, a full line of corded equipment, and reel mowers, Greenworks Tools offers the right tool for every job.
Utilizing best-in-class battery, control, and drive technologies, Greenworks Tools deliver the power and performance of comparable gas-powered tools without the mess, noxious fumes, pollution, vibration, and noise associated with gas products.
SGM is looking for a senior level Accountant /Financial Analyst to further grow its Greenworks brand. This position will have an active role in the monthly reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Month-end journal entries and reconciliations
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports to senior management and cost/profit center managers
- Track revenue and expenses vs. budget and analyze fluctuations
- Prepare annual financial information to be provided to the external auditors
- Prepare quarterly operating reports
- Assist in the budget & forecast process
- Analyze pricing and margin variances
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Working with cross functional team to measure and calculate company KPI’s
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 + years of Accounting/Financial experience
- SAP 4 Hanna ERP system experience required
A proven track record of:
- Financial Planning
- Account Reconciliation
- Variance/Cost Analysis
- Month-End closing
- Accomplished contributor with cross-functional team experience
- Must be familiar with GAAP policies and procedures
- Superior organizational, planning and time management skills
- Proficient with computer software applications including MS Office Suite and Adobe software
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance/Accounting
- MBA preferred
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Assistance with fertility treatment and adoption
- 401k company match plan
- Paid sick, personal, and vacation time
Greenworks Tools is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.