Green Thumb Industries (GTI) is looking for an eCommerce Merchandising Specialist to help execute the visual site merchandising and content strategy for our Rise online store (risecannabis.com). In this role, you will collaborate with the eCommerce/Digital team and the Merchandising/Buying teams. Your role will focus on providing ecommerce-merchandising support; this includes being able to multitask, problem solve, and manage multiple timelines. This role will be a critical to the team’s efforts to update and maintain our website's content and constantly improve the website user experience. This website specialist role will reside on the eCommerce team as part of the Revenue Organization, working closely with the eCommerce Merchandising Manager, and will report to the Sr Director, Digital Customer Experience.
You’ll Sweep Us Off Our Feet If
- You understand how customers shop online and use strategic thinking and innovation to create a seamless and fresh site experience for our customers.
- You’re constantly looking for ways to set us apart from the competition and make the shopping experience engaging to the customers.
- You use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions.
- You have a keen visual eye and a basic understanding of various merchandising principles.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with the flexibility to manage within time requirements and changing deadlines.
- You believe in the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in and help your fellow team members.
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of key tasks such as promotions, content creation, product listings, and maintenance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on digital initiatives, CMS maintenance, and tasks
- Be highly involved with QA, site testing and regular site walks to ensure promotional and content accuracy at all times
- Collaborate with eCommerce team and buyers regarding site and menu optimizations including product recommendations, upsells/cross sell opportunities, improve efficiencies and customer experience
- Become subject matter expert on Markets and work with team to create amazing customer experiences
- Use web analytics to monitor sales and promotion success
- Assist with other projects, as needed
- 1+ years proven experience in face paced merchandising or e-Commerce role
- Hands-on experience maintaining e-Commerce websites or portals
- Experience Shopify, Wordpress, Web Development, Social Media is a plus
- Knowledge of eCommerce marketing space and best practices
- Familiarity with eCommerce shoppers and an eye for detail
- Knowledge of analytical tools to measure performance and innovations
- Some knowledge of Google Analytics and/or comparable analytics platforms is a plus
- Ability/interest in analyzing metrics/KPIs and transforming into online stories
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Microsoft Office Skills – Excel and PowerPoint preferred is a must
- Problem-solving mindset with high attention to detail
- Experience working cross-collaboratively and in teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to say “I don’t know” and willing to learn
- Startup mentality
- Must be energetic, highly motivated, a self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of and/or experience with the Cannabis industry is a plus
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
GTI prefers all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination at time of hire