The Assistant Brand Manager will support the growth of the Green Thumb family of brands. As an Assistant Brand Manager at Green Thumb, you will bring your enthusiasm for marketing and the cannabis industry and work collaboratively & cross-functionally with business development teams, sales, supply chain, and external partners to drive key initiatives and deliver results. Bring your consumer focus and help us make great things happen!
This role is required to be based out of the Chicagoland area and work a hybrid onsite schedule out of our Chicago headquarters in the River North neighborhood.
- Work with the Brand Manager, and cross-functional teams to develop and execute brand plans including new product launches, expansions, and assist in the development of integrated marketing campaigns
- Create collateral, merch, and other items that integrate brand marketing information and communicates key marketing programs, brand and product information to assist the sales teams
- Support consumer and trade communications and promotions, including coordination with sales, retail, field marketing, and partners.
- Track brand forecasts and brand marketing expenses, including advertising and consumer promotions, throughout the year to manage within the given budget
- Work with the field marketing team, sales team, and Brand leads to ensure the strategies and tactical plans are executed for our sponsored events and related industry functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Management, or a related field
- Relevant brand marketing experience in the CPG industry is a HUGE plus, but not required
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Strong writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to effectively balance pace and execution
- Demonstrated skill in building and working in strong cross-functional teams
- Genuine interest in and passion for the cannabis industry!
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry