Green Thumb Industries is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Business Intelligence to bring new ideas, improve the GTI Data landscape and streamline the development process. You will be responsible for managing a team of BI Engineers and BI Analysts to fulfill all analytic and reporting needs for the entire business. You should have experience creating python modules and packages to automate everything from database connections to AWS ML output and storage. You are an experienced architect with communication skills enabling successful delivery of technology solutions. Understands end-to-end software development life cycle experience including eliciting business and functional requirements, use cases, data analysis, architecture, software development and project management, and hands-on development background.
- Interact with key decision makers to deliver and drive projects (CIO, VP/Directors, & business stakeholders)
- Understand and provide strategic roadmaps for the adoption of emerging technologies including cloud, DevOps, cloud native architectures, data and cognitive, and AI-driven threat detection and security assessments
- Willing to “roll up their sleeves” and support the technology team on complex designs.
- Working closely with Finance Team and help design models, gathering requirements and providing reports to support business decisions.
- You will lead medium to complex data warehouse and data visualization projects using your Project Management expertise
- Mentor engineers on proper development practices, patterns, and techniques. Experience managing a team of 2-3 members.
- Connect existing software systems to facilitate collaboration, communication, security, and efficient administration of corporate technical infrastructure
- Build out complex systems across different business verticals and technology frameworks
- Design, develop and build cloud reference architectures for public cloud-based systems within AWS
- 7+ years of experience and a proven track record of delivery, vision, growth, and education in Technology related field
- Experience working within AWS; and how application, infrastructure, and governance are deployed in these environments
- Experience modeling in Redshift Database, S3, Python scripting, Airflow scheduling tool and Tableau.
- Deep knowledge of software development practices, cloud and/or on-prem architecture, and deployment tooling and practices
- Experience working directly with clients in a cross-functional manner across different verticals leading a highly collaborative team of the best and brightest developers
- Experience serving as a leader for the full life cycle of projects from requirements gathering, development, all the way through to implementation & roll-out
- Must be experienced in creating a strategic technology direction, aligning it with tactical activities, and communicating plans broadly across the organization
- Must be able to communicate effectively across multiple audiences, including firm-wide business units, senior leaders, associates, and external vendors
- Experience with enterprise architecture best practices and objectives and building BI dashboards to support Tableau reporting.
- Design, implementation, and operational experience with enterprise API/integration middleware.
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
GTI prefers all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination at time of hire.