We are looking for a seasoned, exceptionally motivated Functional Lead for the implementation and rollout of Green Thumb’s Dynamics365 Finance & Operations ERP for supply chain operations. This role will be a part of a highly visible, strategic team focused on aligning business objectives with tactical demands.
This role will be responsible for functional design of the Dynamics365 Supply Chain Management solution within the Finance & Operations suite. This role will collaborate with GTI’s Dynamics365 implementation team, and business stake holders to learn the operations, understand the requirements, and produce the functional designs necessary fulfill the business needs effectively.
The role is located out of our corporate head office in Chicago, IL, supporting locations across the US. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced organization and build an excellence center, with the clear opportunity to shape the future of Green Thumb Industries position in this business domain.
- Collaborate with Green Thumb’s Dynamics365 configuration team and convert available legacy data into the format needed for import. This includes current open data and historical data, where available
- Participate in the business requirements and configuration workshops and learn the corporate business process, and the related solution configurations for the global template
- Work closely with the configuration team while implementing the initial corporate site and learn the GTI implementation process
- Participate in user acceptance testing, when required and assist the user base in creating test scripts and other solution artifacts
- Provide day-to-day operations support to the user group to resolve issues, provide clarifications, escalate to service / solution provider as needed, and take ownership of functional design at GTI
- Effectively participate in all stages of the ERP software configuration & implementation lifecycle, followed by day-to-day operational support
- Demonstrate strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- BA/BS Degree with specialization in computer sciences or equivalent technology
- 5+ years of progressive and in-depth experience in Dynamics365 Supply Chain Management solution configuration and maintenance for CPG / Retail industry including manufacturing with quality order
- Strong understanding of CPG retail, wholesale, manufacturing, and related supply chain & finance functions, and processes
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Customer-oriented, ability to self-manage and take ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to facilitate meetings
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Strong technical/development skills with D365 Supply Chain Management
- Project and product management skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications and collaboration tools like Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
As an employer of more than 100 employees, Green Thumb will be operating in accordance with the Biden Administration’s Path Out of the Pandemic should the mandate take effect.