The role of the Reliability Engineer is to coordinate the daily and long-term strategic management of technology within Company. The Reliability Engineer function is the part of the reliability team and owns accountability for the life-cycle management of manufacturing technology assets throughout the organization. Included in this responsibility are development and maintenance of policies, standards, processes, systems, and measurements that enable the organization to lead the Asset Portfolio with respect to risk, cost, control, governance, compliance, and business performance objectives as established by the business. The Reliability Engineer will work with all departments that are involved in the procurement, deployment, management, and expense reporting of assets.
The Reliability Engineer role is designed to ensure the efficient execution of maintenance work throughout the site and/or region, as well as to develop the technical capability to deliver consistent results, today and in the future.
- AM and PM Pillar integration for the site and/or region - plans developed and executed with excellence, systems implemented with excellence, expected results gained, quantified and tracked
- Completion of assemblies/subassemblies for functional location completion and equipment BOM (Bill of Materials) build outs
- Assist in troubleshooting and analyzing problems on technical outages – Lead / Coach problem solving for Breakdown Elimination Daily Management System
- Ensure equipment changes and modifications are consistent with plant/OSHA/FDA/ANSI standards
- Coordinate, plan, and execute Reliability imperatives/must do’s
- Ensure info sharing occurs with the operational team at each shift exchange (recurring problems, downtime investigations/summaries, planned maintenance, etc.)
- Acts as a resource for Technology/Information Systems - QualityOne, eMaint, and storeroom parts concerns
- Uses Data to drive downtime reduction specifically in technical loss, leveraging PM Optimization, BDA (Breakdown Analysis), and other Reliability and TPM tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience with a proven track record of building and developing reliability processes and systems.
- Possess a strong knowledge of design, specification, and implementation of food\pharmaceutical processing systems
- Lean\Six Sigma Certification
- Strong communication skills
- RE and MM certification preferred.
- Ability to deliver specific organizational goals and effectively develop, grow and manage a diverse multisite team to achieve objectives.
- Track record of engaging teams and creating a collaborative culture.
- Applicants must be over 21 years old and have a driver’s license before being hired in addition to be passing all background check, drug tests, and pre-employment screenings on conflict resolution, and de-escalation tactics
- Keys to Success:
- A passion for being a “change-agent” - comfortable working with all levels within the organization, able to question status quo and be a strong communicator.
- Leading and managing reliability initiatives, using six sigma tools, as well as mentoring and coaching.
- Managing a portfolio of lean projects
- Training and leading cross-functional continuous improvement teams; focusing on measurable quality, service and cost improvements; mentor other individuals
- Implementing formal reliability programs
- Drive to assess processes, take measurements, interpret data and develop reports
- Designing, running, testing and upgrading systems and processes
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and review the technical plans for the improvement of production and facility equipment.
- Problem Solver: Ability to think outside the box, find constructive solutions, act proactively and independently
- Team Player: Respects solutions that are efficiently and effectively found through collaboration and cooperation
- Project Manager: Ability to plan and execute both small and mid-sized projects from start to finish
- Maintenance Systems (from PM Pillar, AM Pillar and other ERP/eMaint systems) to include (Work Planning, Down Day, If Down Do, Rounds/Inspections)
- Change Management
- KPI alignment and reporting among all sites
This role will allow the development of the following leadership and organizational development skills:
- Technical Mastery (Cultivation/Production/Warehouse-Logistics)
- Technology Transfer and Training Methodology for skill development
- Problem Solving / Breakdown Analysis
To lessen the impact on our patients, customers and teams and help keep them safe, we will require new hires to be fully vaccinated, as defined by the CDC. For questions pertaining to the Green Thumb vaccination policy, reach out to email@example.com.