We’re seeking an Inventory Agent that will provide superior customer service, attention to detail and maintain accountability of all product. Assist our teams in maintaining the clean and orderly appearance and inventory of the dispensary area, prioritizing work, and processing orders in compliance with Federal and State laws and company policies and procedures.
- Provide necessary support to management team to ensure retail store operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations, including daily activities, maintenance, and patient information for any reported issues and/or complaints
- Promote a work environment that is positive, communicative, patient/customer-oriented, and compliant.
- Fulfill online pick-up and delivery orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure sales floor is consistently replenished and properly stocked.
- Supports patient care specialists/guest consultants on stock checks and product needs to ensure an unforgettable experience.
- Abides and files all required records for controlled substances according to State Agency regulations.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Accurately and efficiently receive inbound product shipments.
- Enter all incoming product into LeafLogix system and/or other mandatory state seed to sale systems.
- Accurately maintain inventory in multiple physical locations throughout the facility, including the vault, back room, and sales floor, as well as the corresponding virtual rooms within LeafLogix system.
- Maintain optimal organization and cleanliness of all inventory processing and storage areas.
- Perform and reconcile inventory cycle counts as well as various inventory and compliance related audits.
- Prepare for and participate in all periodic physical inventory audits, as scheduled by the company.
- Provide efficient written and verbal communication of inventory issues to management and the store team in a timely manner.
- Utilize several software packages, including Microsoft Office, LeafLogix, and others.
- Consistently remain compliant with all legal and/or company regulations for the industry.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Inventory control experience
- Strong math skills
- Previous experience with POS systems
Desire to continuously learn (more) about cannabis, cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system, GTI products, and cannabis therapies – previous knowledge a HUGE plus!
- Ability to listen well and effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with various audiences
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures
- Meet timelines consistently and be able to effectively work under pressure
- Continuously open to constructive, developmental feedback
- High level of interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, often working cross-functionally
- Ability to use standard office equipment and computer software, including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications, and email
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, this includes days, nights, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance), may include sitting or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching
- Ability to work in varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when the business requires such as performing retail operations outside via curbside service, removing trash or other outdoor tasks.
Note: Green Thumb will be operating in accordance with the Biden Administration’s Path Out of the Pandemic. The plan requires employees of all businesses with 100 or more employees to be fully vaccinated or require weekly testing for unvaccinated employees by January 4, 2022.
As an employer of more than 100 employees, Green Thumb will be operating in accordance with the Biden Administration’s Path Out of the Pandemic should the mandate take effect.