The Manager, Asset Protection Solutions is responsible for the execution of all safety, security, compliance, and asset protection programs. Your focus will be on training and influencing store teams and leading a team of Asset Protection Specialists and third-party security officers. We are looking for someone levelheaded, confident, and solution oriented who is just as passionate as we are about keeping all our patients, customers, and team members safe & secure. Apply now to become a vital member of our growing team!
- Partners with Regional/District management and store leadership to review store operating systems, policies, procedures, and processes for opportunities to improve the customer experience while ensuring safety, security, and operational compliance.
- Enforce policies and procedures of the company. Demonstrate a culture of accountability and ethical conduct, safety, and compliance. Lead and hold the team accountable to work in the same way.
- Hire, train, and develop an internal team of Asset Protection Specialists.
- Manage third-party security personnel to ensure adherence to policy and procedures. Supervise security operations by developing and implementing post orders, training, and scheduling personnel.
- Ensures execution of safety, security, compliance, and loss prevention programs. Includes oversight of physical security systems such as CCTV, access control, alarms, and radio communications.
- Educate store leaders and teams on emergency preparedness, physical security, and compliance procedures.
- Conducts store assessments and audits within assigned area to identify potential safety, security, compliance, and operations related deficiencies and provides recommendations for solutions. Implements action plans and additional training as necessary.
- Conducts professional investigations and interviews. Manages case through resolution and documents findings.
- Analyzes data and reporting to identify shrink and compliance related issues, root causes, and trends within the district and works with store management and district team to address issues and trends.
- Conducts training sessions at the regional, district, and store level to educate and bring awareness to Asset Protection, safety, security, and compliance related topics.
- Act as first responder 24/7 for significant in-store incidents/emergency situations (e.g., security, weather, violence, etc.).
- Maintain effective working relationships with regulatory agencies, industry professionals, law enforcement and life safety professionals, vendors, and suppliers. Be key liaison for regulatory inspections.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in a retail or professional environment in Asset Protection or Operations
- 5 years of experience in a multi-store big box retail experience
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and using varied sources of data to understand underlying drivers of complex problems
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams
- Skills in recruiting, selecting, and talent management of hourly team members and leaders
- Demonstrated experience analyzing business documents (P&L, exception reports, etc.)
- Experience conducting quality reviews/audits
- Experience in operating physical security systems (CCTV, Access Control, Alarms, etc.)
- LPC/LPQ qualification
- Completion of a certified training program (Wicklander-Zulawski or Reid training)
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
As an employer of more than 100 employees, Green Thumb will be operating in accordance with the Biden Administration’s Path Out of the Pandemic should the mandate take effect.