The Consumer Research Specialist is a curious, dot-connecting, and detail-oriented individual who will help execute consumer research projects. This individual will work closely with other Analysts on the Consumer Insights team to build out the content from Green Thumb’s consumer learning agenda.
As a member of the Consumer Insights and Finance team, you will partner closely with the Brand and Retail Marketing teams and the R&D, and Technology teams to leverage data that brings visibility and actionable insights to consumer, market, and business trends. Your research projects will reinforce the “voice of the customer” and help shape our market expansion, new product development, and consumer marketing strategies to position Green Thumb’s leadership in the rapidly evolving and dynamic cannabis marketplace.
- Create and program consumer surveys based upon Green Thumb’s consumer learning agenda (bonus points for advanced survey programming like piping, skip logic, etc. in QuestionPro, Qualtrics or similar survey platform)
- Manage Green Thumb’s digital cannabis community including sourcing participants, responding to participant questions/concerns, incentivizing community member participation and building a positive online culture that promotes rich community feedback
- Communicate with members from GreenThumb’s internal product testing group to coordinate product testing schedules and track participation
- Prepare product testing materials including product labeling, worksheets and instruction manuals
- Input cannabis-related data from various primary and secondary sources into a consumer database and ensure data quality and accuracy
- Collaborate with Brand and Retail Marketing teams to develop ongoing learning plans
- This is the cannabis frontier! There will be twists and turns and responsibilities we haven’t even imagined yet, but you can help get us there.
- 2+ years of consumer research experience
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant fields (data science, marketing/business, psychology, sociology).
- Proven experience using data surveying tools such as Qualtrics, QuestionPro (highly preferred) or other related software.
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with team members at all levels of the organization
- Willingness to hustle; we operate at a fast pace and we expect team members to keep up
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative, and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgment, common sense, and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb and the industry.
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
As an employer of more than 100 employees, Green Thumb will be operating in accordance with the Biden Administration’s Path Out of the Pandemic should the mandate take effect.