As a Project Manager on the Operational Excellence team you will be responsible for the planning and execution of complex CPG projects across the company. In this highly visible role, you will partner with various stakeholders to bridge between our marketing and manufacturing teams to bring Green Thumb products to life nationwide. The ideal candidate will have a blend of experience working in fast paced, visible roles with a focus on process execution, impeccable communication and organizational skills, and ability to work within deadlines and budgets. Your abilities to coordinate across departments, partner with various levels of stakeholders, and properly leverage the talents of many employees is paramount. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable working on several projects at once while acting at the national level. Your love of Microsoft Project, Excel and bringing creative solutions to keeping a high growth company organized will make you an asset to the business quickly.
- Develop and execute comprehensive project plans for new product launches and other process changes, including coordination of resources involved new platform launches, line extensions and brand restages
- Partner with our Brand Teams to track product development; with Supply Chain to coordinate product launch details; and with the facility teams to prepare and execute on those launch plans.
- Track project performance and analyze progress of tasks across all participants to accomplish short- and long-term goals
- Manage and develop tracking and documentation of our product development process, product launch calendar, and other cross-functional tools.
- Work with clients and take detailed briefings of the specific requirements of each project
- Collaborate across all corporate teams to align project goals and tasks
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of project management tools and resources
- Ongoing development of leadership skills
- Explore comparative options for supply chain resources
- Manage Product Development and Launch calendar
- Work with market state compliance officers on packaging and labelling requirements
- 3+ years of project management in management consulting, operations, manufacturing, high growth startup environment; Bachelors Degree required
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts and effectively produce results
- Exceptional problem-solving skills – an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset
- Ability to structure and manage intensive workloads
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams
- Advanced proficiency with project management tools including Microsoft suite of tools including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and work presenting to internal stakeholders
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb
- Must have a solid understanding of the Cannabis laws, rules and regulations and passion to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws.
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry