Green Roads has an immediate opening for an experienced and driven Graphic Designer located in our Deerfield Beach, FL headquarters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
It is mandatory that you include a portfolio of your work. If you do not have a portfolio, you will not be considered for the role.
Green Roads is looking for a Graphic Designer who is a creative, “hustling” self-starter, who is extremely organized, and an effective communicator and problem solver. This position will work very closely with the Creative Director and 2 in-house Graphic Designers. The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating content to be used across various platforms including but not limited to: digital ad banners, search engine optimized (SEO) web content and blog posts, social captions, YouTube descriptions, bylines, print, and direct email marketing.
He/she will be able to develop and maintain a clear and consistent voice for the Green Roads brand, adding value to marketing campaigns and our company culture by performing the following:
- Understanding the tone and personality of each project assigned in order to emulate graphic needs to fit exactly what the client and/or internal team member request(s)
- Being forward thinking enough in order to bring new ideas to the project or campaign
- Ensuring all graphics meet Green Roads’ high performance standards for a cutting edge look
- Being curious by asking questions and learning something new every day
- Being respectful of all team members’ thoughts and opinions on all things marketing
The requirements and experience necessary for the Green Roads Graphic Designer are as following –
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or 2+ years of professional graphic design experience
- Basic marketing prowess
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides (flat, material, etc.)
- Experience working on social and digital campaigns
- Software tools you’ve used: Outlook, Trello, Slack, DropBox, Adobe Suite Softwares: Photoshop, Illustrator; Adobe Premier, iMovie, Lumen 5, ClipChamp
- A limitless curiosity and knowledge about all things social, web, and mobile