Green Roads has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator located at our Deerfield Beach, FL headquarters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting all B2B and B2C marketing initiatives for Green Roads, including retail marketing initiatives, digital & social campaigns, trade advertisements and channel strategy, events, marketing communications and more.
- Creating or contributing to social posts, email blasts, marketing materials, sales presentations and other content as needed by the company.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of events and experiential activations
- Facilitating cross-functional collaboration between sales, marketing, creative, outside agencies and more.
- Creating and maintaining a variety of status reports, project reports, and other documents.
- Assisting senior marketing leaders as needed to keep the team operating at peak levels and various initiatives on schedule.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Ability to present ideas and projects clearly and collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders.
- Ability to generate new, creative marketing ideas
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines and handle evolving priorities in stride.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic. An internal drive to hit goals and deadlines and a willingness to go the extra mile when needed. Proactive mentality with intellectual curiosity and a continued desire to learn.
- Team player with ability to work cross functionally.
- Must be comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities.
- 4-year college degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of CBD field and wellness industry a plus.