About Green Roads
Green Roads has been named the #1 privately held CBD (Cannabidiol) company in the U.S. and is widely recognized for producing the highest quality, pharmacist-formulated CBD hemp extract products on the market. With over 50 SKUs, distribution across 5,000+ retailers and over 1 million end users, Green Roads leads the industry in CBD product development with focus on purity and potency.
Why Green Roads?
The first pharmacist-founded company in the CBD industry, Green Roads sets the industry standard in product quality, control and compliance. Green Roads is an award-winning company with multi-stage, 3rd party lab testing for quality and safety. Product supplement facts, dosing instructions and lab test results are included on all Green Roads packaging for full product transparency.
From our early days formulating products for friends and family, to the thousands of five-star reviews we receive today, Green Roads is driven by our desire to help our customers live their very best, and healthiest, lives.
Green Roads has an immediate opening for an experienced and driven Retail Marketing Director, B2B located at our Deerfield Beach, FL headquarters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Retail Marketing Director, B2B will be responsible for the creation of marketing strategies, campaigns and tactics to increase the number of retail locations carrying Green Roads products and the revenue generated from these retail outlets. She/he will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and be responsible for the development and management of B2B marketing programs, implementation and results. This role will be responsible for:
• Conceiving and implementing B2B marketing strategies throughout the organization while working closely with the sales leadership and team to develop a coordinated approach to all B2B marketing collateral.
• Developing and managing an integrated B2B campaign strategy to activate prospective customers and drive engagement
• Developing and implementing category specific growth strategies
• Implementing and utilizing marketing automation software such as Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, etc.
• Developing and launching B2B strategies for new product launches I coordination with sales, B2C marketing and other internal teams
• Establishing targets and key performance metrics to evaluate campaign performance, monitoring through regular management reporting, and identifying optimization opportunities
• Working with cross-functional partners to develop campaign messaging, creative, promotional copy
• Coordinating with third-party vendors and business partners on campaign execution, as needed
• Vetting and overseeing Green Roads’ participation in and attendance at trade shows and other B2B events
The Retail Marketing Director, B2B is a well-established and experienced marketing leader with demonstrated business acumen and marketing expertise. We are seeking a “roll up your sleeves” leader that can think strategically from a marketing perspective yet is focused on the day to day implementation of tactics. He/she requires knowledge in market segmentation of customers and the expertise to develop marketing plans and strategies that drive sales growth among retail and distribution partners. We seek candidates with the following:
• A minimum of 10 years of marketing experience with at least 4 of those years in a B2B role
• Experience creating B2B marketing plans against multiple channels and segmented client groups
• Experience managing the implementation of marketing plans with budgetary responsibility from concept to ROI analysis
• Proven track record of delivering measurable results against B2B Digital Marketing programs
• Experience using customer insights and data to inform and optimize actionable plans
• Experience developing and managing B2B marketing campaigns, ideally where consumer products are distributed through multiple retail channels and industry segments
• Experience using marketing automation tools such as Sales Force, Zoho, Hubspot, Marketo, etc. to drive customer acquisition and growth through email campaigns and digital channels
• Ability to generate new ideas to push the bounds of marketing programs and work cross-functionally
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to present projects clearly and collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders
• Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines and handle evolving priorities in stride, start-up experience a plus
• Google Analytics and Google Ad Word certified (required)
• Strong analytical skills
• Dynamic, motivating and entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with intellectual curiosity and a continued desire to learn
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines with strong attention to detail
• Team player with ability to work cross functionally
• Must be comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities.
Green Roads offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, vacation as well as a 401k program.