About Green Roads
Green Roads has been named the #1 privately held CBD (Cannabidiol) company in the U.S. and is widely recognized for producing the highest quality, pharmacist-formulated CBD hemp extract products on the market. With over 50 SKUs, distribution across 5,000+ retailers and over 1 million end users, Green Roads leads the industry in CBD product development with focus on purity and potency.
Why Green Roads?
The first pharmacist-founded company in the CBD industry, Green Roads sets the industry standard in product quality, control and compliance. Green Roads is an award-winning company with multi-stage, 3rd party lab testing for quality and safety. Product supplement facts, dosing instructions and lab test results are included on all Green Roads packaging for full product transparency.
From our early days formulating products for friends and family, to the thousands of five-star reviews we receive today, Green Roads is driven by our desire to help our customers live their very best, and healthiest, lives.
Green Roads has an immediate opening for an experienced and driven B2C Customer Service Representative located in our Deerfield Beach, FL headquarters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provides the highest level of customer care to all internal and external customers. Act as a point of contact for all customers while effectively and efficiently performing all data processing and administrative functions. Reporting to the Director Customer Service the B2C Customer Service Representative will be responsible for:
- Meeting the needs of internal and external customers with efficiency, team spirit and courtesy
- Partnering with operations and sales in the tracking of orders placed and any special product or order requests by communicating with all parties involved using face-to-face, telephone or e-mail communications.
- Demonstrating initiative in superior customer care through research and responsiveness when requested information is not readily available
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding and effective performance of customer service policies and procedures
- Processing a high volume of customer orders and change notices in an accurate and timely manner
- Performing administrative duties such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying and other general office organization and housekeeping duties
- Answering all incoming phone calls and routes the call accordingly.
Customer Service is a critical role which helps define our commitment to provide the highest quality product with an outstanding customer experience. We are seeking energetic and compassionate people with a drive to help our customers achieve wellness.
We seek candidates with the following experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 3-5+ years’ experience with heavy data entry in customer service maintaining dedicated clients
- B2C Sales experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Office-related computer applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with ERP or CRM
- Experience with help desk software (ZenDesk or other similar applications)
- Organized and time management skills
- High attention to quality of work
- High work load volume experience
- Impeccable follow up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Green Roads offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, vacation as well as a 401k program.