Senior Project Manager, Product Development
About Green Roads
Green Roads has been named the #1 privately held CBD (Cannabidiol) company in the U.S. and is widely recognized for producing the highest quality, pharmacist-formulated CBD hemp extract products on the market. With over 50 SKUs, distribution across 5,000+ retailers and over 1 million end users, Green Roads leads the industry in CBD product development with focus on purity and potency.
Why Green Roads?
The first pharmacist-founded company in the CBD industry, Green Roads sets the industry standard in product quality, control and compliance. Green Roads is an award-winning company with multi-stage, 3rd party lab testing for quality and safety. Product supplement facts, dosing instructions and lab test results are included on all Green Roads packaging for full product transparency.
From our early days formulating products for friends and family, to the thousands of five-star reviews we receive today, Green Roads is driven by our desire to help our customers live their very best, and healthiest, lives.
Green Roads has an immediate opening for an experienced and driven Senior Project Manager, Product Development located at our Deerfield Beach, FL headquarters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior Project Manager, Product Development is a crucial position responsible for owning the new product life cycle and working across teams to bring products to market. This role will bring proven expertise in managing complex processes, and a dedication to keeping the organization operating smoothly and on schedule. The Senior Project Manager, Product Development will oversee the process by which products get researched, developed, prototyped, tested and launched. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, she/he will be responsible for:
- Product life cycle management by managing the process through which new products are developed, from concept to commercialization. This will involve working across teams to ensure envisioned products are progressed through development, prototyping, testing, production and release in a smooth, structured and scheduled manner. In this capacity, she/he will interact with senior leadership, outside suppliers, and internal teams including finance, marketing, accounting, sales and more.
- Architecting and implementing a new process by which products are developed and launched
- Assist in the development of marketing strategies to launch new products
- Managing all time lines, deliverables, dependencies etc. required to ensure key milestones are met
- Strong leadership of cross-functional partners required to ensure successful launch
The Senior Project Manager, Product Development will be an expert in the full lifecycle of products, from ideation to product launch. She/he will have experience as a strategic project manager who thrives on managing multiple priorities with keen organization and an unflappable demeanor. He/she is passionate about launching consumer products and is an excellent communicator that works well in developing cross-functional partnerships. We seek candidates with the following:
- A minimum of 7 years of project management expertise with a proven track record of bringing projects and products to market
- Proven experience with managing a successful product life cycle in a high frequency product launch environment/industry
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally from marketing to sales and operations to ensure alignment with business goals and principles
- Skilled in the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines and handling evolving priorities in stride
- A high-level attention to detail and organization, FDA and regulatory experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present projects clearly and collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and/or related business discipline, MBA a plus
Green Roads offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, vacation as well as a 401k program.