About GreenPark Sports
At GreenPark Sports, we know that sports is more than just a game—sports unite people from all walks of life. And nothing is quite like experiencing the greatest moments together. As an official partner of the NBA, LaLiga, MLS, and LCS, we're committed to revolutionizing the sports experience through an immersive virtual world built for fans. To help us continue bringing our vision to life, we're seeking a passionate Marketing leader who shares our commitment to excellence in the world of sports and community to join the GreenPark Sports team.
As Marketing Manager, you will work in lockstep with our Director of Marketing to support the ideation, development and activation of GreenPark Sports’ marketing campaigns in partnership with the biggest sports leagues in the world. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and measuring acquisition and retention campaigns from conception to implementation across all paid and organic channels. You will be responsible for the management of key agencies, team members and partners. As campaigns go live you will be expected to assess and provide actionable recommendations, backed by data, that support GreenPark’s business objectives.
- Help to develop, activate and measure high value marketing campaigns across all of GreenPark’s paid and organic channels
- Develop calendars for and execute quarterly plans that align key moments with our primary target audience (13-22 y/o fans) and that support our go-to-market strategy
- Coordinate campaigns across internal and external partners including the management of creative pipelines and partnership approvals
- Develop lifecycle Marketing campaigns and initiatives aimed at improving retention and building valuable relationships with key users
- Storytell, craft language and position GreenPark to our target audiences in authentic ways that resonate
- Manage approved marketing budgets
- Spearhead the development of rewards campaigns (in-app/IRL) and ambassador programs with support of the team
- Manage influencer, content creator, and league partner activations
- Source and manage agencies as needed to effectively execute/scale high value campaigns
- Assess and provide actionable recommendations, backed by data, that support GreenPark’s Business Objectives.
- Work closely with leadership, product managers, and engineers, to ensure the smooth and effective execution and measurement of all marketing campaigns.
- Provide product and marketing insights that support retention and acquisition
- Must be a dedicated, social sports fan in the know all things NBA and soccer
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, with a focus on bringing digital consumer products to market (sports experience a plus)
- Ability to storytell and shape the narrative of GreenPark for fans in our target markets
- Strong knowledge of user acquisition strategy including paid and organic channels
- Working knowledge of league related IP usage and approvals pipeline
- Must thrive and be able to make quick decision in fast paced environment
- Comfortable with managing multiple work streams and projects at once
- Must represent GreenPark professionally when interacting with partners
- Proven ability to work effectively across multiple channels and teams (internal and external)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to articulate results driven recommendations backed by data
- Experience running street teams and IRL activations
- Knowledge of e-sports and specifically LCS
What We Offer
- Salary Range: $100-120k. Our salary ranges depend on the role, level, and location. The range listed on the job posting shows the minimum and maximum salaries for new hires across all US locations for this position. Your pay will be determined by your work location and factors such as your skills, experience, and education.
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you'll be hands-on, collaborating, and learning right away
- Flexibility: We are a fully remote team with team members located across the United States
- Time-Off: Flexible PTO
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As a team member, you'll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of
- Equity: Yes, all full-time offers include a stock options package
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision (100% employee coverage / 50% dependent coverage for base plans ), 401K, Paid Parental Leave, LTD/STD, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life Insurance, Flex PTO, and EAP
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.