We are looking for a Product Designer with a passion for creating great products for great people (in our case, kids, and their parents). Greenlight has passionate users and equally passionate employees who are inspired by our mission to help parents raise financially-smart kids. Greenlight employees are motivated by the positive impact we are already having on families and excited by what's still to come. You only get one chance to make a first impression, and we want your help creating the most delightful and effective registration and new user experience.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams responsible for our registration process
- Weigh performance metrics, business objectives and user experience to constantly improve and refine our registration flow and new user experience.
- Deliver design solutions through concept mockups, flow diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate, debate, test and deliver design solutions
- Deliver design specs to, and work closely with, engineers through development and production testing
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in mobile application design & development
- Experience designing consumer product registration flows (fintech or financial industry experience is a bonus)
- Experience designing & developing mobile-optimized web experiences
- Ability to think strategically but also deliver on the little details
- Bonus skills: strong visual design chops
What we’re building:
Greenlight helps parents raise financially-smart kids with a debit card for kids that parents manage from their phone. The new way for parents to give money and pay allowances to their children, Greenlight is safer, easier, and more flexible than using cash. Parents can choose the exact stores where their kids can spend and how much money they can spend. With these safeguards and supervision, kids learn to make their own financial decisions. Parents can encourage saving by setting an interest rate--paid by the parent--that is well-above any they would find at a bank. Kids learn about compound interest from seeing their own savings grow meaningfully. To-date, kids have saved over $10M with Greenlight.
Who we are:
Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Relay Ventures, Amazon, SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo, the Greenlight team is 100 people strong with alumni from Facebook, Hulu, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.