Founded in 2014, Greenlight Financial Technology is an Atlanta-based fintech company that’s committed to empowering parents to raise financially-smart kids. Its groundbreaking family finance product, Greenlight®, is a debit card for kids that parents manage by app using flexible parental controls. Patent-pending technology enables parents to choose the exact stores where their children can spend, manage chores, set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more. Kids monitor balances, create saving goals and learn to make real world trade-off decisions.
We are currently seeking a Community Moderator to serve as a brand ambassador and be the first point of contact for customer issues that may arrive on Greenlight’s social and digital media channels. The best candidate is a highly organized, enthusiastic about addressing comments and concerns, and operates with a high level of empathy for the Greenlight customer. Strong written communication skills are required.
Candidate must have flexibility to work on nights and weekends.
What will you be doing:
- Respond to customer questions and comments across social media channels with expert written communication skills and a high degree of empathy and understanding
- Communicate with well-written comments and messages that express resolution clearly and concisely
- Relay expert knowledge in a friendly and digestible way
- Uphold Greenlight brand standards
- Respond to customer feedback on NPS surveys
- Monitor and respond to app store reviews of the Greenlight product, maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Think outside of the box to find creative compromises that drive customer loyalty
- When necessary, follow up with appropriate emails and calls to ensure issue resolution
- Track inquiry categories, and report on the volume and different types of customer issues we receive. Take a proactive approach to alerting team leads when trends in issues arise
- Facilitate user outreach for conversations with customers in an effort to collect in-depth feedback
- Communicate marketing opportunities within the community, and improvement recommendations to the social media team to help drive business
- Develop strategies to decrease call volume through help center improvements and new tactics
- Craft and maintain the Greenlight database of FAQs to ensure accuracy and navigability
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be a self-starter, but thrive off of collaborative environments
What you should bring:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or related function
- High degree of proficiency on navigating and using social media channels. Professional social communications experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills and ability to report on your performance
- Ability to grasp new and changing technologies
- This position will require nights and weekends.
- Greenlight is telecommuter friendly.
Who we are:
Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Relay Ventures, Amazon, SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo, the Greenlight team is 100 people strong with alumni from Facebook, Hulu, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.