Founded in 2014, Greenlight Financial Technology is an Atlanta-based fintech company that’s committed to empowering parents to raise financially-smart kids. Its groundbreaking family finance product, Greenlight®, is a debit card for kids that parents manage by app using flexible parental controls. Patent-pending technology enables parents to choose the exact stores where their children can spend, manage chores, set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more. Kids monitor balances, create saving goals and learn to make real world trade-off decisions.
Greenlight is looking for an Experimentation Manager to lead and execute the optimization of Greenlight growth initiatives and support a testing and analysis-based culture to drive customer acquisition and retention. This role will help Marketing and Product Growth teams implement an optimization framework for digital properties and provide a pragmatic view of performance through analytics, reporting, and recommendations.
What you will be doing:
- Drive the test design and strategy for all Greenlight’s acquisition flows.These include landing pages, registration flows, and website content/pages.
- Work cross functionally with product, marketing and development teams to ensure experiments deliver the highest impact possible for Greenlight
- Design and implement test frameworks that employ a test and control methodology to measure the impact on campaign response and program ROI.
- Manage the execution process. From creative, copy and compliance reviews, to web development requirements, documentation, QA, launch to analysis and reporting.
- Build and maintain a strong, collaborative working relationship with UX and creative design teams as our primary resources for digital creative and user experience flows.The ability to communicate a vision, obtain buy-in and/or come to an agreed upon compromise will be critical for success.
- Synthesize and share campaign results and best practices within the company
What you should bring:
- 3+ years managing digital marketing campaigns, with a proven track record of developing and implementing rigorous test and control programs.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in optimization of customer conversion levers e.g. landing page content, registration flows, creatives and other contributors towards minimizing abandoned transactions.
- Proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Experience using a 3rd party testing tool (Optimizely preferred)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, where resourcefulness and initiative are highly rewarded
- Detail focused with proven ability to execute
Who we are:
Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Relay Ventures, Amazon, SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo, the Greenlight team is 100 people strong with alumni from Facebook, Hulu, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.