Founded in 2014, Greenlight Financial Technology is an Atlanta-based fintech company that’s committed to empowering parents to raise financially-smart kids. Its groundbreaking family finance product, Greenlight®, is a debit card for kids that parents manage by app using flexible parental controls. Patent-pending technology enables parents to choose the exact stores where their children can spend, manage chores, set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more. Kids monitor balances, create saving goals and learn to make real world trade-off decisions.
This role reports to an Engineering Manager.
Technologies we use:
- Node.js, Java
- React, Redux, Swift, Kotlin
- REST, gRPC
- MySQL, Redis
Who you are:
- Able to ship mission critical systems with high confidence
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Organized and accountable
- Comfortable with ambiguity and speed
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, build, and maintain A/B testing experiments and helping to build new features across the Greenlight platform
- Enhance existing features with insights gained through the experimentation process.
- Ship several experiments a week and help define the results of those experiments to a product manager
- Be able to work in an extensive React frontend and Node.JS backend
- Define and implement new coding standards and frameworks to facilitate better A/B testing
- Improve engineering tooling, process, and standards to enable faster, more consistent, more reliable, and highly repeatable application delivery
- Remain engaged with the latest technology and industry UI trends to continually evolve and improve application experience
What you should bring:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years software development experience, 1+ year in React/Node
- Experiencing working on a large scale product in React and Node
- Understanding of how to execute well on the build/measure/learn process and lean startup skills
- Excellent understanding and focus on good metrics design
Who we are:
Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Relay Ventures, Amazon, SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo, the Greenlight team is 100 people strong with alumni from Facebook, Hulu, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.