Founded in 2014, Greenlight Financial Technology is an Atlanta-based fintech company that’s committed to empowering parents to raise financially-smart kids. Its groundbreaking family finance product, Greenlight®, is a debit card for kids that parents manage by app using flexible parental controls. Patent-pending technology enables parents to choose the exact stores where their children can spend, manage chores, set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more. Kids monitor balances, create saving goals and learn to make real world trade-off decisions.
We’re looking for a Designer to join our growing Marketing team. Our Designer will collaborate with the Marketing Creative Lead to concept and execute visual assets across all Greenlight channels and touchpoints related to product, customer acquisition, engagement, social content, and branding.
At an exciting time for Greenlight, we are building our creative team and working to define the Greenlight brand. We’re looking for a Designer to help us activate the brand and set the bar for brand and communication design at Greenlight.
Who you are:
- A skilled visual designer who can develop high-quality brand assets across online and offline marketing channels.
- Passionate about brand-building, design, and the digital world
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, who is able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Able to work both independently and as a collaborator on a team.
- Able to clearly communicate design concepts, verbally and visually.
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Highly collaborative, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the Marketing Creative Lead to support the Marketing Team in delivering all visual assets related to product launches, customer acquisition, engagement, social content, and branding.
- Create unique, engaging visuals that perform on multiple platforms, including core brand assets, social media, email, blog, website, landing pages, paid media, out-of-home advertising and print collateral
- Create design assets at a high level of visual excellence that align with the brand and position Greenlight as a leader in the marketplace.
- Help the Marketing Team define the Greenlight brand and create foundational assets.
- Go from brainstorming initial ideas, developing preliminary concepts, to turning them into comprehensive design solutions, and activating across multiple channels
- Work collaboratively with content strategists, copywriters, digital marketing managers, and cross-functional teams as needed.
- Seek out interesting design opportunities to elevate our brand presence in the marketplace.
What you should bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Graphic Design or related visual communications field
- 3-5 years experience at a creative agency or in-house at a design-led company
- A dynamic portfolio showing strengths in typography, design systems, visual storytelling, color, composition, layout, with a refined, polished aesthetic. Focus on digital-led design is a big plus.
- A strong grasp on trends in social media and contemporary design aesthetics.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Additional skills are a big plus, but not required: motion design (After Effects, Premiere Pro), web design (Sketch, Figma), illustration.
Who we are:
Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Relay Ventures, Amazon, SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo, the Greenlight team is 100 people strong with alumni from Facebook, Hulu, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.