Founded in 2014, Greenlight Financial Technology is an Atlanta-based fintech company that’s committed to empowering parents to raise financially-smart kids. Its groundbreaking family finance product, Greenlight®, is a debit card for kids that parents manage by app using flexible parental controls. Patent-pending technology enables parents to choose the exact stores where their children can spend, manage chores, set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more. Kids monitor balances, create saving goals and learn to make real world trade-off decisions.
We’re looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Manager, Risk Operations. A successful candidate will possess the ability to manage a team of Risk Management Specialists and Risk Management Analysts. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead change management. The candidate should be able to lead a team in various ways in order to meet and exceed business objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
This position is a member of the Operations Department and reports to SVP, Operations.
Who you are:
- Someone who has managed a team of individual contributors
- A solution-oriented individual when challenges and opportunities arise
- A detail oriented problem solver with the ability to manage both individuals, business processes and analytics work.
What you will be doing:
- Manage a team of Risk Management Specialists & Risk Management Analyst to mitigate business losses (including fraud, NSF, and other losses).
- Build, review & routinely audit policy and procedures to ensure efficacy of process and efficiency of team members.
- Interview, hire & train competent candidates who can be successful at the Risk Management Specialist role.
- Participate in creating and be responsible for reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Risk Management team.
- Create and maintain reporting structure to be used by Operations Management and Executive team (for weekly, monthly and Executive board meetings).
- Manage Risk Management Analyst to determine alert/rule sets used for Risk Management Specialists.
- Assist with escalations from Risk Management Specialists as needed.
- Maintain forecasting and scheduling for Risk Management Specialists.
- Maintain individual performance metrics/scorecards for Risk Management Specialists.
- Assist with building a business case for potential 3rd party tools/applications.
- Liase with Customer Service Management, Product Management and other groups to ensure initiatives get done with little customer service impact.
- Recommend best practices based on observation of changing patterns and trends.
What you should bring:
- College Degree.
- 3-5 years of Fraud/Risk/Credit Analysis, or similar fields.
- 3+ years managing a team of Risk associates.
- Ability to lead change management.
- Ability to set, maintain and update Policies & Procedures as necessary.
- Knowledge of Fraud Solution Providers (Lexis Nexis, IDology, etc.) and analytics tools a plus.
- Strong experience with general applications including Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
When you will be working:
Position will be a weekday schedule. Greenlight is telecommute friendly.
Who we are:
Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Relay Ventures, Amazon, SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo, the Greenlight team is 100 people strong with alumni from Facebook, Hulu, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.