Founded in 2014, Greenlight Financial Technology is an Atlanta-based fintech company that’s committed to empowering parents to raise financially-smart kids. Its groundbreaking family finance product, Greenlight®, is a debit card for kids that parents manage by app using flexible parental controls. Patent-pending technology enables parents to choose the exact stores where their children can spend, manage chores, set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more. Kids monitor balances, create saving goals and learn to make real world trade-off decisions.
We are looking to hire an IT Security Analyst who will collaborate cross-functionally with subject matter experts while also being hands-on into the details. As a payments fintech business which markets directly to consumers, Greenlight’s regulatory requirements cover a wide area from payments to financial services to privacy. The IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Analyst must be experienced in these areas or show a willingness to quickly learn and be able to drive the business to achieve and sustain compliance with all of its regulatory obligations. We don’t expect someone to meet every single bullet point of this job, so if you think you are a fit, please apply!
What you will be doing:
- Plan, manage, and execute technology audit and assessment activities and their remediation tasks for Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) assessments, bank audits, Service Organization Control (SOC) reviews (e.g., SOC 2), and vendor assessments.
- Establish and refresh security policies to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, contractual obligations, privacy standards, and industry best practices.
- Manage employee training for key information security policies and procedures.
- Act as the Engineering team liaison with third party auditors, issuing banks, and regulators.
- Collaborate with IT and security architecture on TPO compliance, Incident Response Plans and Information Security Policies.
- Coordinate disaster recovery and business continuity planning, testing, and continual improvement.
- Take on other key initiatives as necessary.
What you should bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a technology risk management and compliance role, preferably in a fintech or financial services organization.
- Familiarity with card network rules and bank regulatory requirements.
- Project management experience.
- Experience drafting policies and procedures that satisfy regulatory requirements and support internal controls.
- Experience managing third party vendors.
- Significant experience with security frameworks, such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, etc.
- Knowledge of general concepts and requirements regarding AICPA auditing standards, SSAE 18 audit engagements, and System and Organization Controls (SOC) reporting.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GSEC, or PCIP.
Who we are:
Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Relay Ventures, Amazon, SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo, the Greenlight team is 100 people strong with alumni from Facebook, Hulu, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.