Founded in 2014, Greenlight Financial Technology is an Atlanta-based fintech company that’s committed to empowering parents to raise financially-smart kids. Its groundbreaking family finance product, Greenlight®, is a debit card for kids that parents manage by app using flexible parental controls. Patent-pending technology enables parents to choose the exact stores where their children can spend, manage chores, set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more. Kids monitor balances, create saving goals and learn to make real world trade-off decisions.
We are seeking an Office Coordinator to help us continue to create an office environment that helps everyone reach their potential, as well as provide scheduling and administrative support to members of the Executive Team. This role will work closely with and report to the Office Experience Manager.
Who you are:
- Professional and proactive
- Organized with impeccable attention to detail
- Adaptable and accountable
- Able to find creative solutions to difficult problems
What you will be doing:
- Provide support to members of the Executive Team by assisting with calendar management, meeting scheduling and other administrative support
- Keep our office awesome by making sure there is always enough snack, coffee and LaCroix, ensuring meeting rooms are neat, and keeping up with general maintenance requests
- Communicate general announcements to the team, with Slack game on point
- Support the planning and execution of employee events
What you should bring:
- 2+ years in an administrative or support position
- Strong experience with scheduling and calendar management, preferably in Gsuite
- Exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to multitask
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Who we are:
Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Relay Ventures, Amazon, SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo, the Greenlight team is 100 people strong with alumni from Facebook, Hulu, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.