Founded in 2014, Greenlight Financial Technology is an Atlanta-based fintech company that’s committed to empowering parents to raise financially-smart kids. Its groundbreaking family finance product, Greenlight®, is a debit card for kids that parents manage by app using flexible parental controls. Patent-pending technology enables parents to choose the exact stores where their children can spend, manage chores, set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more. Kids monitor balances, create saving goals and learn to make real world trade-off decisions.
We’re looking for an intellectually curious, strategic thinker, possessing strong analytical and communication skills, to guide measurement, strategy, and decision-making for the entire organization. If you enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, and have experience using analytics to affect revenue, growth, operations or beyond, we’re looking for someone like you!
What you will be doing:
- Identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement and solve for them using advanced analytics and modeling.
- Design and build analytics experiments, reports, and dashboards using SQL, R, Python, or other scripting and statistical tools
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to provide insights and performance improvement recommendations.
- Team up with engineering and product teams to develop & test hypotheses to drive overall improvements in the products.
- Provide insights to help business and product leaders understand marketplace dynamics, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- Identify and measure levers to help move essential metrics and make recommendations
- Work backwards from understanding and sizing problems to ideating solutions
What you will bring:
- A degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics, consulting, or related quantitative role
- Experience working with funnel optimization, user segmentation, cohort analyses, time series analyses, regression models, etc.
- The insight to take ambiguous problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way
- Expertise in SQL queries, ETL, and statistical analysis (e.g. hypothesis testing, experimentation, regressions) with statistical packages, such as Matlab, R, SAS or Python
- Proficiency in one or more analytics & visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- A can-do attitude. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves as a hands-on leader and help the team internalize best practices by example.
- Insatiable curiosity about consumer behavior and a desire to learn about those behaviors to identify actionable insights and translate quantitative analyses into compelling and actionable recommendations.
Who we are:
Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Relay Ventures, Amazon, SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo, the Greenlight team is 100 people strong with alumni from Facebook, Hulu, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.