Founded in 2014, Greenlight Financial Technology is an Atlanta-based fintech company that’s committed to empowering parents to raise financially-smart kids. Its groundbreaking family finance product, Greenlight®, is a debit card for kids that parents manage by app using flexible parental controls. Patent-pending technology enables parents to choose the exact stores where their children can spend, manage chores, set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more. Kids monitor balances, create saving goals and learn to make real world trade-off decisions.
Description of role:
We are looking for an experienced Performance Manager- Paid Search to take ownership, grow and manage Greenlight’s paid search marketing efforts. The right candidate will participate in collaborative campaign planning, own the paid search budget, develop, test and implement ideas to drive performance improvements. This role is a key contributor to the Customer Acquisition team and will have a strong impact on the success of the customer acquisition program.
The ideal candidate has a background in paid search planning and execution along with analytical and technical mindset needed to run a successful program. Candidates with UAC and app-focused campaign experience preferred.
This role reports to the Growth Marketing Director.
Who you are:
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting, ready to manage projects from start to finish and be proactive with recommendations and improvements
- Able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Organized, accountable, and action-oriented
- Able to work both independently and as a collaborator on a team
- Comfortable managing budgets
What you will be doing:
- Taking over a mature paid search program with a focus on customer acquisition
- Managing to strict performance goals
- Establishing tools, reports and analytics needed for a successful in-house paid search program
- Restructuring the account to fit the growing business goal
- Creating a testing schedule and methodologies
- Using paid search learning to make recommendation for improving other channels
- Working within a cross-functional team to improve the onboarding user funnel
- Leveraging multi-touch attribution reporting to understand the role of paid search within the marketing mix
- Expanding into paid-search adjacent marketing channels
- Focusing on growing the UAC aspect of paid search
What you should bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in hands-on management of paid search programs
- BS/BA degree
- Experience with setting up and troubleshooting analytical and tracking systems (as they relate to marketing)
- Experience with UAC and other install-centric campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO and landing page best practices
- Strong performance and analytical background
- Preferred - working on app centric businesses
Who we are:
Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Relay Ventures, Amazon, SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo, the Greenlight team is 100 people strong with alumni from Facebook, Hulu, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.