Founded in 2014, Greenlight Financial Technology is an Atlanta-based fintech company that’s committed to empowering parents to raise financially-smart kids. Its groundbreaking family finance product, Greenlight®, is a debit card for kids that parents manage by app using flexible parental controls. Patent-pending technology enables parents to choose the exact stores where their children can spend, manage chores, set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more. Kids monitor balances, create saving goals and learn to make real world trade-off decisions.
We are seeking a Customer Support Specialist to help us continue to provide outstanding support to our customers. You will assist customers over the phone and email with any issues or questions regarding the Greenlight card and mobile application. The successful Customer Support Specialist will be passionate about helping customers and ensuring they are satisfied after every customer support interaction.
This role will report to the Customer Service Manager.
Who you are:
- Professional, confident, and resourceful
- Patient and kind while troubleshooting customer questions and concerns
- An effective listener and creative problem-solver
- Responsible and able to self-manage (work from home)
- Adaptable and accountable
- Able to quickly learn about Greenlight’s products, services and policies
What you will be doing:
- Provide support over the phone and email to address customer questions or problems regarding use of the Greenlight card or registration
- Actively listen to customers to confirm and clarify information and diffuse potential escalations
- Build strong relationships with Greenlight colleagues and effectively relay product feedback to the product and engineering teems
- Focus on efficiency and speed while ensuring that customer satisfaction remains the top priority
- Effectively utilize software and internal tools to navigate customer accounts and solve issues
- Continuously engage in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company, product and role
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
What you should bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with software, ideally CRM software, and strong typing skills
- This position will require nights and weekends. The schedule may vary depending on business need
- Greenlight is telecommuter friendly.
Who we are:
Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Relay Ventures, Amazon, SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo, the Greenlight team is 100 people strong with alumni from Facebook, Hulu, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.