Founded in 2014, Greenlight Financial Technology is an Atlanta-based fintech company that’s committed to empowering parents to raise financially-smart kids. Its groundbreaking family finance product, Greenlight®, is a debit card for kids that parents manage by app using flexible parental controls. Patent-pending technology enables parents to choose the exact stores where their children can spend, manage chores, set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more. Kids monitor balances, create saving goals and learn to make real world trade-off decisions.
We’re looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Risk Management Specialist. A successful candidate will be professional, confident, and resourceful when dealing with potential fraud accounts. Candidates should possess vigilant attention to detail as well as the ability to recognize patterns that distinguish fraudulent activity from normal activity.
This position is a member of the Operations Department and reports to Fraud Prevention Manager.
Who you are:
- Someone who possesses flexibility and a strong team ethic
- A solution-oriented individual when challenges and opportunities arise
- A detail oriented problem solver
What you will be doing:
- Monitor real time queues and identify fraud accounts based on suspicious information or spending.
- Make accurate and consistent decisions to resolve Fraud Alerts based on the data and values found in the Alert or account
- Resolve Fraud Alerts in a timely manner to mitigate potential revenue losses.
- Respond to banking partner inquiries regarding suspicious card activity.
- Handle customer calls/inquiries escalated from Customer Service Representatives.
- Interact with external customers to validate information provided to supplement the CIP process.
- Resolve internal and external customer issues in a timely manner.
- Analyze and resolve Funding Risk Increase events.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns.
- Identify fraud rule and fraud system improvements to mitigate fraud loss and increase department efficiency while maintaining good customer experience.
- Recommend best practices based on observation of changing patterns and trends.
What you should bring:
- High School Diploma.
- 1-3 years of Fraud Analysis, Credit Analysis, or similar fields.
- Strong skills and experience in analysis, issue resolution, and time management.
- Understanding of fintech environment and business practices a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Google apps.
- Knowledge of Fraud Solution Providers (Lexis Nexis, IDology, etc.) a plus.
When you will be working:
Position will be primarily nights and weekends, schedule may vary depending on business need. Greenlight is telecommute friendly.
Who we are:
Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Relay Ventures, Amazon, SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo, the Greenlight team is 100 people strong with alumni from Facebook, Hulu, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.