Founded in 2014, Greenlight Financial Technology is an Atlanta-based fintech company that’s committed to empowering parents to raise financially-smart kids. Its groundbreaking family finance product, Greenlight®, is a debit card for kids that parents manage by app using flexible parental controls. Patent-pending technology enables parents to choose the exact stores where their children can spend, manage chores, set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more. Kids monitor balances, create saving goals and learn to make real world trade-off decisions.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help Greenlight parents raise financially smart kids by providing an interactive and engaging financial education solution in the market. Working with Design, Marketing, Operations, and Engineering teams as well as outside partners, you will use an evidence-based approach to understand customer and market behaviors, identify the right balance of value and cost to help develop and maintain a premium Greenlight offering.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone passionate about product, education technology, and identifying new and exciting features to advance the mission and customer experience. The ideal candidate can support existing product features within the premium offering as well as be creative and customer centric to identify new product features and support the development of those features to improve the customer experience.
Who you are:
- Insatiably curious about consumer behavior and desire to learn about those behaviors from talking to customers, gathering data, and using other resources to develop a hypothesis and validate it.
- Highly analytical, utilizing both quantitative and qualitative data to identify behavioral insights.
- Someone who thrives in environments where you must bring different disciplines and points of view together and balance competing priorities and deadlines; working cross-functionally is a way of life for you.
- Someone with an ownership mentality and have a high level of accountability. You identify opportunities for improvement across product, process, communication and take the lead on implementing improvement.
- Action-oriented. You know how to make things happen and figure out workarounds when the team hits roadblocks. You anticipate and plan for potential major problems.
- A creative and scrappy problem solver.
- Bright and goal-oriented.
What you will be doing:
- Dig deep, ruthlessly prioritize - Tear down competitor products, dive into internal consumer data, conduct and leverage user research, and juggle multiple priorities from multiple stakeholders to gather evidence that informs your priorities.
- Ship Fast, Learn Fast - Transform high level business objectives into best-in-breed consumer experience that amazes and delights our users while meeting aggressive business growth targets.
- Measure - Identify your goal and metrics and use them to drive prioritization and delivery. Develop a set of KPIs and reporting and analytics to monitor and report product trends. Quickly iterate based on to trends to continuously improve upon your KPIs.
- Lead - you will own the business success of your product area and drive product initiatives from inception through execution by leading cross functional teams including engineering, design, and marketing.
What you should bring:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with strong digital consumer (B2C) experience required. Mobile app and/or payments experience preferred.
- Great product and business instinct and use that expertise as the foundation for your product work.
- Experience writing detailed product requirements.
Who we are:
Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Relay Ventures, Amazon, SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo, the Greenlight team is 100 people strong with alumni from Facebook, Hulu, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.