Founded in 2014, Greenlight Financial Technology is an Atlanta-based fintech company that’s committed to empowering parents to raise financially-smart kids. Its groundbreaking family finance product, Greenlight®, is a debit card for kids that parents manage by app using flexible parental controls. Patent-pending technology enables parents to choose the exact stores where their children can spend, manage chores, set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more. Kids monitor balances, create saving goals and learn to make real world trade-off decisions.
We’re looking for a Creative Project Manager to oversee production and delivery of a wide range of creative projects. You’ll develop and implement processes to organize creative teams (internal and external) to deliver landing pages, emails, social media posts, video, photoshoots and more.
Working collaboratively with Director of Content and Marketing Creative Lead, you’ll define scope, timing and materials for projects that come through the Creative team, maintain status documents and drive projects to completion.
The ideal candidate is an expert at delivering creative projects on-time and on-budget, understands Atlanta-area production resources and thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Who you are:
- An expert at task management, project planning, and capable of uniting a team under tight deadlines
- Detailed-oriented, organized and accountable
- Able to work both independently and as a collaborator on a team
- Capable of digesting feedback from multiple stakeholders and making sure everyone is clear on next steps
- Well networked and have strong relationships with videographers, photographers, studios, talent agents, prop houses, etc.
What you will be doing:
- Work collaboratively to understand deliverables, develop schedules, allocate resources, and execute a production process as assets are created, reviewed, revised and approved
- Communicate projects and schedules to creative team and follow up to ensure work is flowing efficiently and deadlines and expectations are met, while maintaining a high level of creative excellence
- Own and implement processes to manage a variety of creative projects
- Schedule creative review and feedback meetings from project briefing to final approval
- Maintain documents or programs that show the status of each project and clearly identify who each task is assigned to
- Coordinate internal compliance review of marketing materials
- Develop and maintain external vendor relationships
- Own production aspects of photo and video shoots - talent casting, location scouting, logistics, project planning, etc.
What you should bring:
- 5+ years of project management experience in a creative production environment
- Expert knowledge of Asana (or another software you prefer) to manage the delivery of creative outputs
- Familiarity with project management best practices and methods
- Knowledge of creative production techniques, completion timelines and ballpark costs for external or vendor support
- Preferred experience at an agency or creative department at high-growth companies
Who we are:
Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Relay Ventures, Amazon, SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo, the Greenlight team is 100 people strong with alumni from Facebook, Hulu, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo!, Cardlytics and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.