About the Job
Great Jones is looking for a Market Associate to work with Property Managers and centralized teams to increase the overall owner experience. As a member of the Local Ops team, you will be primarily responsible for owner escalations and working cross functionally for a speedy resolution. In order to be successful, the Market Associate must possess high problem-solving skills, be attentive, knowledgeable, communicative, and willing to learn in a rapidly growing and changing environment while maintaining a high level of customer engagement and satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
- Support every aspect of the property management lifecycle within Local Operations
- Work cross-functionally with various internal teams & external customers to resolve issues including, but not limited to: Owner escalations, resident escalations, violations, inspections, churns, and other related topics
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with property owners, residents, and third-party customers
- Respond to customer inquiries in a courteous manner and take responsibility for resolving customer concerns
- Perform additional duties and tasks on an as-needed basis as determined by the Property Managers & Director, Property Management
- Abide by all local, state and federal laws, including all laws governing Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and additional regulations concerning real estate or leased assets.
Who You Are
- Enthusiastic and adaptable: you are excited to work in an early-stage, high-growth, operationally complex technology start-up
- Superior Project Management skills: you enjoy owning processes from start to finish and are self-motivated to get things done
- Cross-functional collaborator: you enjoy collaborating with colleagues who have relevant expertise outside of operations to ensure we’re building the best processes possible
- Natural problem solver: you enjoy solving problems involving multiple stakeholders quickly and efficiently
- Comfortable working in remote space: you thrive working in an environment where you can effectively and efficiently complete tasks, with little supervision
- Interested in Property Management career track: you are eager to learn about the world of property management and what it takes to be a Property Manager
- Customer-Centric mindset: you enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do
- High school degree or GED is required
- 2+ years of experience in customer service (property management experience preferred)
About Great Jones
Great Jones is creating a modern platform to serve the $2 trillion in rental homes owned by small-scale investors.
To start, we’re bringing property management into the 21st century. Property management is a massive industry, with over $40 billion spent each year in the U.S alone. It is deeply fragmented, has great economics, and notoriously bad customer experience.
Our team is uniquely qualified to take on this market. Our founders spent over a decade building digital platforms that have powered hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of transactions for businesses. We are fortunate to be well-funded by truly helpful investors, and are building out a best-in-class team to help us tackle this massive opportunity.
Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, we are fast-paced and on a strong growth trajectory. Our future is bold and exciting, and we are looking for key team members to join us in the momentum. We foster an environment of learning and prosperity through our open two-way communication, internal promotion and positive reinforcement. If you are looking for an intriguing opportunity with a thriving and expanding organization, apply today!