Support with lightweight field activities related to inspection, turnover, renovation, and leasing activities for an assigned geographic area, assisting our Field Operations Managers and Regional Turnover Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Visit residential properties to put up marketing signs, notices and attach lockboxes
- Conduct occasional vacancy checks to ensure properties are ready for inspection
- Facilitate utility activation where an attendant is required onsite by utility providers
- Handle quality control issues, investigate complaints, and ensure the highest levels of customer service is provided
- Interact with the Regional Turnover Manager and Field Operations Managers to ensure escalated issues are handled appropriately
- Complete inspections as needed on a recurring basis
- Other related essential tasks as determined by the Regional Turnover Manager
- Abide by all local, state and federal laws, including all laws governing Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and additional regulations concerning real estate or leased assets
- High school degree or GED is required
- Flexible schedule, with ability to accept appointments within 2 hours of request
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs with ease
- Must be able to work for extended periods in extreme weather conditions
- $15-25/successfully completed appointment
About Great Jones
NYC founded and a venture-backed startup, we are rethinking the $40B property management industry from the ground up. By combining proprietary, best-in-class technology with deeply experienced local teams and a network of skilled partners, our full-service offering enables property owners to achieve exceptional performance from rental ownership without the management friction or headaches.
The Great Jones platform’s custom tools and data sets enable faster, more effective
decision-making and issue resolution, powering 300-500% productivity gains versus
typical property managers while offering real-time transparency that delights owners and retains residents. Great Jones allows the owner of a midsize portfolio or even a few rental homes to achieve the same occupancy levels, cost savings, and sophistication as the REIT that owns tens of thousands.
The result of all of that? Trusted partnership and profitable, passive income, at last.