Greatist is on a mission to change the way people think about health and fitness. It’s an amazing time to be a part of our company as we’re shaping the future of how we work and how we connect deeply with the world. We’ve got the backing to do life-changing work and we’re doing it together. Our extraordinary, empowered misfit team of dreamers, makers, and content creators are all working together to define what it means to have a healthy attitude in life. We’re looking for people that will add to our culture and join us on this mission.
About the Role:
We are looking for an excellent Sales Planner to join our brand partnerships team. You’ll be responsible for supporting the full sales cycle from pre-sales through campaign execution and reporting. You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure campaigns are optimized and client needs are met. You partner closely with internal teams to anticipate client needs & solve issues. A typical day might include campaign reporting & analysis, brainstorming media solutions with the sales team, project leading campaigns or helping to resolve a client issue.
- Support development of RFP (Requests for Proposal) process assisting the planning team with media plans, utilizing Greatist ad products that strategically address the advertiser’s needs and campaign objectives.
- Manage campaign performance through DFP, Google Analytics and other sales tools and make optimization recommendations
- Respond to servicing and information requests from team members; work with various internal teams to gather information for clients
- Communicate detailed and specific account information to sales support and marketing teams.
- Work with Ad Ops and Analytics Teams to monitor campaigns and ensure campaign metrics delivery.
- Has 1 year relevant sales planning experience, preferably in media.
- Positive, solution oriented, eager to figure things out that may not have an answer and/or may seem challenging.
- Interested / on pulse of media landscape (publishers, social media, technologies), important to know what is going on and be a student of the space – always learning
- Forward thinking (proactive, anticipatory and preemptive) – knowing what a brand wants even before they know what they want, this is also important internally when helping to manage the in-house execution of a branded program
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Comfortable with online tools like SalesForce, ComScore, DFP, etc.
- Proficient in Excel and all MIcrosoft Office Products
- Proven skills in problem-solving, follow through, attention to detail and priority setting
Life at Greatist
Launched in 2011, Greatist is now the fastest-growing site in the health space with 10 million uniques every month. This year we won the Webby Award for Best Social Health & Fitness site and we’ve won the People's Voice Webby Award for the best Lifestyle site on the freakin' Internet three years in a row. We were even named one of The 15 Best Startups to Work for in America!
For more on our world-class benefits, check out our careers page.