Grayscale Investments is the world’s largest digital currency asset manager. Through its family of investment products, Grayscale provides access and exposure to the digital currency asset class in the form of a traditional security without the challenges of buying, storing, and safekeeping digital currencies directly. With a proven track record and unrivaled experience, Grayscale’s products operate within existing regulatory frameworks, creating secure and compliant exposure for investors.
The Business Analyst will assist in management of the day-to-day operational activities within the Marketing team. This includes but is not limited to: generating marketing reporting, set up of basic email campaign deployments, basic sfdc administration.
The candidate will also work with internal stakeholders to identify and document business/technical requirements for any projects related to Marketing technology (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Content Management Tool, etc.).
The candidate must have experience developing detailed requirement documentation for SaaS implementations. The candidate must be detail oriented and analytical.
- Develop and maintain internal documentation (e.g. business requirements, technical implementation specifications, UAT test scripts, and process procedures).
- Evaluate existing business processes and suggest scalable and streamlined approaches.
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change.
- Work with the development team to ensure that they understand the technical specifications.
- Assess change-proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals.
- Identify and define risks that may hinder the completion of a project.
- Document the end-to-end process for all functionality deployments.
- Conduct on-going training with business users to improve user adoption of Marketing Technology (CRM, MAP, CMS).
- Document system scenarios and identify roles impacted to help develop a change management/training plan.
- Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable test scripts for functionality testing.
- Assist with the day-to-day marketing activities such as email campaign development, website updates, basic marketing automation, etc.
- Create reports and dashboards to identify areas of improvement across various marketing channels.
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic achievement
- 3+ years of business development, project management, or marketing experience within the asset management industry
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, JAD/RAD sessions, use case development, process flow diagrams
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Deadline oriented with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Effective communicator, organized, collaborative, methodical and process-oriented
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- HTML/CSS development experience
- Project Management Experience/Certification
- Marketo Certified Expert Certification
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.