Grayscale Investments is the world’s largest digital currency asset manager. Through its family of investment products, Grayscale provides access and exposure to the digital currency asset class in the form of a traditional security without the challenges of buying, storing, and safekeeping digital currencies directly. With a proven track record and unrivaled experience, Grayscale’s products operate within existing regulatory frameworks, creating secure and compliant exposure for investors.
Grayscale Investments is seeking an experienced Senior Associate, Digital Marketing who will focus on demand generation and user journeys to drive conversion for our digital currency investment products. They will be instrumental in developing strategic user journeys via both the website and email channel that take potential investors from initial interaction through to investment. They will enjoy nurturing marketing and sales leads through iterative testing, program optimization, and data analysis.
- Test into new automated email journeys by using data to segment and target the appropriate audiences.
- Work with a third-party implementation partner to build out automations within Salesforce that support the sales, operations, and legal teams.
- Support creation of new marketing landing pages by writing copy, building integrations, coordinating development with a third-party development team, and QAing the final product.
- Maintain an up-to-date and compliant database within Salesforce.
- Analyze the overall sales funnel impact of marketing campaigns and make adjustments where necessary to increase conversions
- 3+ years of experience with implementing and measuring growth and digital marketing strategies such as email marketing and SEO optimization
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- A passion for data and analytics, and the ability to identify different growth opportunities and creating data-driven marketing plans to meet them
- Strong drive and high standards to produce excellent results, with a proven track record
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with an ability to work both independently and on a face-paced, collaborative team
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree
- Experience working in a regulated industry and/or Financial Services is a plus
COVID-19 vaccination is required for all employees whose position is based out of the Stamford, CT office. However, Grayscale will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons on a case by case basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.