At Grayscale, our mission is to make the hiring process more human. Our conversational recruiting platform enables talent acquisition teams to deliver a high-touch, standout candidate experience, while automating admin tasks that stand in the way of building relationships with talent.
Amazing brands like Anheuser-Busch, Warby Parker, and Discovery Channel trust us to power their growth, and we’re deeply driven to support the needs of our customers.
We value integrity, curiosity, and an entrepreneurial spirit in the people we hire. We check our egos at the door, practice mutual accountability, and strive to foster an environment where risk-taking is encouraged.
We’re currently hiring a Customer Success role (we call it a "Recruiting Success Manager") to help us on our mission. Sound like a problem you’d like to help us solve? If so, keep reading. 😄
What you’ll do:
You’ll be directly supporting our CEO and leadership team and will be responsible for owning customer relationships and maximizing the value they see from Grayscale.
You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the business and will be a foundational member of our core team. This is not a typical CSM role – you’ll be required to wear many hats, think like an entrepreneur, work independently, contribute to our culture, bring ideas to the table, and help improve our process.
Our ideal candidate will come from a recruiting, sales, or customer success background.
Here are some key functions you’ll perform in this role:
- Onboard and train new customers on the Grayscale platform
- Act as point person for all key customer relationships
- Maintain and optimize our Help Desk, adding articles, videos, and resources that help drive value for customers
- Field questions and support tickets that come in from your customers
- Run point on the renewal process across your customer base
- Work closely with sales, product, and engineering to ensure our product continues to drive value for customers
- Help us build out and optimize our customer success process
Top qualities & experience we’re looking for:
- True empathy for our customers (corporate recruiters) and their customers (candidates)
- At least 1+ year of experience in a sales, recruiting, support, or customer success/account management role
- You don’t need to have all the answers, but we’ll need you to learn quickly and have an understanding for how an effective customer success function works
- Strong written communication, phone, and presentation chops
- Someone that's not afraid of getting on video and creating new content across various mediums
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Experience with platforms like Salesforce and Intercom are ideal
Here's why this opportunity is unique & exciting:
- You’ll work directly with the CEO and founding team
- You’ll make a huge impact and will be able to show tangible results for how you helped grow an early stage startup
- You will become part of a relaxed, high performing culture with a supportive CEO and CTO
- You will hear “Heck yeah, let’s do that!” and then have the chance to execute on your ideas
Still interested? Drop us a line and say hello. 👋