Who we are:
At Grayscale, our mission is to make the hiring process more human. Our conversational recruiting platform enables talent acquisition teams to deliver a high-touch, standout candidate experience, while automating admin tasks that stand in the way of building relationships with talent.
Amazing brands like Anheuser-Busch, Warby Parker, and Discovery Channel trust us to power their growth, and we’re deeply driven to support the needs of our customers.
We value integrity, curiosity, and an entrepreneurial spirit in the people we hire. We check our egos at the door, practice mutual accountability, and strive to foster an environment where risk-taking is encouraged.
Sound like you? If so, keep reading. 😄
What you’ll do:
Grayscale is looking for an Account Executive to join our team. You’ll be directly supporting our CEO and leadership team as you help scale the business and transform the way hiring is done for enterprise organizations.
You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the business and will be a foundational member of our core team. This is not a typical AE role – you’ll be required to wear many hats, think like an entrepreneur, work independently, contribute to our culture, bring ideas to the table, and help improve our process.
Our ideal candidate is a future founder / sales leader in the making, who’s hungry to learn, and wants to roll up their sleeves to make it happen. 🙌
Here are some key functions you’ll perform in this role:
- Run your own book of qualified opportunities, consisting of mid-market to enterprise organizations
- Spend time "spear fishing" for strategic accounts we're trying to break into
- Utilize smart, targeted questions and speak knowledgeably with decision makers such as VPs and Directors of Talent Acquisition
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Salesforce.com
- Work alongside our CEO and AE to optimize our sales and prospecting process over time
Top qualities & experience we’re looking for:
- True empathy for our customers (corporate recruiters) and their customers (candidates)
- At least 1+ year of experience in a sales role (as an SDR or AE)
- You don’t need to have all the answers, but we’ll need you to learn quickly and have an understanding for how an effective sales and prospecting process works
- Strong written communication, phone, and presentation chops
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Experience with sales tools like SalesLoft and Salesforce are a plus
Here's why this opportunity is unique & exciting:
- You’ll work directly with the CEO and founding team
- You’ll make a huge impact and will be able to show tangible results for how you helped grow an early stage startup
- You will become part of a relaxed, high performing culture with a supportive CEO and CTO
- You will hear “Heck yeah, let’s do that!” and then have the chance to execute on your ideas
Still interested? Drop us a line and say hello. 👋