Who we are:
At Grayscale, our mission is to make the hiring process more human. Our conversational recruiting platform enables talent acquisition teams to deliver a high-touch, standout candidate experience, while automating admin tasks that stand in the way of building relationships with talent.
Amazing brands like CBS, Zappos, and Follett trust us to power their growth, and we’re deeply driven to support the needs of our customers.
We value integrity, curiosity, and an entrepreneurial spirit in the people we hire. We check our egos at the door, practice mutual accountability, and strive to foster an environment where risk-taking is encouraged.
Sound like you? If so, keep reading. 😄
What you'll do in this role:
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to develop, edit, and optimize thought leadership and mid-funnel content to reach talent acquisition professional to increase awareness, generate leads, and nurture prospects.
- Help develop and manage Grayscale's editorial calendar.
- Influence marketing program plans, including all related promotional tactics and copy, to enhance the reach and visibility of all created assets.
- Collaborate with other Grayscale team members to assist in their content production and strategize with them so their content integrates with the Grayscale's overall content marketing strategy.
- Identify opportunities to repurpose existing marketing assets into other forms of content, updating and modifying them as needed.
- Leverage SEO insights to attract prospects and customers to relevant, timely and evidence-based content to help move them through the sales funnel.
- Work with external vendors to ensure content is on-brand, with a consistent style, quality and tone, and optimized for search and social promotion.
What we're looking for
- 2+ yrs of experience in marketing communications or journalism.
- 2+ yrs experience writing, editing and curating impactful, informative and evidence-based content such as white papers, ebooks, blog posts, web pages, infographics, presentations, case studies, videos, and webinars.
- Seasoned project management skills, a strong sense of initiative, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, while juggling and meeting multiple deadlines.
- Proven ability to conduct content reviews, SME interviews, and content audits and inventories.
- Superior copy editing and proofreading skills that brings content from okay to good, and good to great.
- A self-starter and a solid team player who owns his or her success metrics.
- Proven track record of successful content marketing campaigns.
- Strong vendor management skills including: managing SMEs, contractors, and consultants.
- Knowledge and application of website analytics and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Experience developing and working within a style guide.
- Comfortable working in a small but rapidly evolving company environment.
- Fantastic people skills. You find satisfaction in collaborating with and helping others.
- Have a passion for storytelling and knack for finding a unique angle.
- Have experience with Google Analytics, Wordpress, HTML/CSS, Hubspot