Who we are:
At Grayscale, our mission is to make the hiring process more human. Our conversational recruiting platform enables talent acquisition teams to deliver a high-touch, standout candidate experience, while automating admin tasks that stand in the way of building relationships with talent.
Amazing brands like Warby Parker, Zappos, and Discovery Channel trust us to power their growth, and we’re deeply driven to support the needs of our customers.
We value integrity, curiosity, and an entrepreneurial spirit in the people we hire. We check our egos at the door, practice mutual accountability, and strive to foster an environment where risk-taking is encouraged.
Sound like you? If so, keep reading. 😄
What you’ll do:
Grayscale is looking for an experienced SDR to join our team. You’ll be directly working with our CEO and Account Executive as you help scale our business and transform the way hiring is done for enterprise organizations.
As our only SDR and second sales hire, you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the business and will be a foundational member of our core team. This is not a typical SDR role - you’ll be required to wear many hats, think like an entrepreneur, work independently, contribute to our culture, bring ideas to the table, and help improve our process. We'd also expect you to start running some of your own deals as soon as you're ramped (moving into a full AE role once you're ready).
Our ideal candidate is an entrepreneur in the making, who’s hungry to learn, wants to roll up their sleeves to make it happen, and could grow and evolve their role as we scale our business. 🙌
Here are some key functions you’ll perform in this role:
- Drive and optimize sales development best practices with email, phone, and social touches
- Utilize smart, targeted questions and speak knowledgeably with decision makers such as VPs and Directors of Talent Acquisition
- Expertly build interest and opportunities with new prospects at mid-market and enterprise companies
- Oversee booking meetings on AE’s calendar and log activities in Salesforce
- Work alongside CEO and AE to build out and optimize the prospecting process
- Crush your quota of qualified leads on second full-time month
- Start running your own deals in the first 3-6 months
Top qualities & experience we’re looking for:
- True empathy for our customer (recruiters) and their customer (candidates)
- At least 1+ year of experience in a sales role (as an SDR in B2B SaaS or as a recruiter)
- You don’t need to have all the answers, but we’ll need you to learn quickly and have an understanding for how an effective prospecting process works
- Strong written communication, phone, and presentation chops
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Experience with sales tools like SalesLoft and Salesforce are a plus
Here's why this opportunity is unique & exciting:
- You’ll work directly with the CEO and founding team
- You’ll make a huge impact and will be able to show tangible results for how you helped grow an early stage startup
- You will become part of a relaxed, high performing culture with a supportive CEO and CTO
- You will hear “Heck yeah, let’s do that!” and then have the chance to execute on your ideas
- You’ll crush it in the first 3-6 months and advance quickly into an AE role
Still interested? Drop us a line and say hello. 👋