At Eco, we’re building the future of money. Our mission is to put people’s money back to work for them — letting them see more upside from their money than they do today.
We’ve created the Eco App, a digital wallet that replaces traditional banking services with a single, simple balance, offering users up to 5% APY rewards on their balance and 5% cash back at top merchants like Uber, Amazon, and more. Features like Bill Pay allow our users to put their financial life on autopilot. Even better, we reward every transaction with Eco Points, the world's first open rewards currency, which will fundamentally upgrade traditional money and reimagine how currency flows through the world. Although it may not seem it on the surface, Eco is a crypto-enabled company — and Eco Points will soon be so, too.
Eco is an ambitious company on a mission to make your money work better for you. We need dreamers, doers, creators, and storytellers to help make this vision a reality. If you’re motivated by working on complex and important challenges that matter to everyone and want to be part of a world-class team, come join us!
As a Senior Product Designer at Eco, you will:
- Work closely with engineers and product managers in a fast-paced environment to prototype, build and refine our products and features and delivering compelling and delightful customer experiences. Be a critical part in helping us ship our most important efforts!
- Help create and drive the design culture at Eco
- Ensure that our design language is clear and coherent throughout the app, website, and other materials. Be an advocate for usability, simplicity and consistency.
- Ensure Product, Engineering and Go-To-Market Teams are all aligned in the use of our branding and visual language
- Create Design processes and revisit them as the company grows. Manage incoming requests, prioritizing and delegating them to internal and external teams
- Help hire and lead a growing team of talented Product Designers
- Be a major contributor in giving millions of people (and beyond) fundamentally better ways to control their money—proving their money can work for them
We’re looking for you if:
- Have 6+ years of experience as a Product Designer.
- Have a track record of producing top-grade consumer products.
- Have outstanding UX ability, visual design and product thinking, especially for mobile apps.
- Are instinctive about product strategy: you can discuss the why, not just the what or the how.
- Have experience applying research, usability tests, and metrics to inform design decisions.
- Have strong prototyping abilities. Experience creating interactive prototypes.
- Are competent in relevant design tools.
The target US base salary range for this full-time position is $150,000 - $180,000, plus tokens, equity, and best-in-class benefits. Within this range, individual pay is determined by a number of non-discriminatory factors such as relevant skills and experience. At Eco, we take a geographically neutral approach to compensation, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Benefits of working at Eco:
- Fully remote organization that allows you to work anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Annual company retreats and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US.
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents.
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work culture.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Work-from-home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance.
- Fully offset carbon footprint provided through our partnership with Klima Infinity (Eco as a company is carbon neutral!).
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.