Principal/Sr. AWS Engineer
- This role is Remote within the U.S.
- We do not offer visa sponsorship at this time
Meet Post: A Social Platform for Real People, Real News, and Civil Conversations.
Remember when social media was fun, introduced you to big ideas and cool people, and actually made you smarter? Remember when it didn't waste your time and make you angry or sad? When you could disagree with someone without being threatened or insulted? We want to bring that back with Post.
We’re looking for a Senior AWS Engineer to help us build and polish the Post.News web application.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Working alongside a small, scrappy, mission driven team
- Collaborating with stakeholders across other teams
- Ownership of developments end to end
- Leading and inspiring innovative thoughts
- Making your impact on the development of an exciting new-comer to the online social space
- Building out all of the functionality and features of the platform such as:
- Payment processing
- User experience
- Hands on coding, and a lot of it! Post.News is releasing new and exciting features daily.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Experience with TypeScript (frontend & backend), Node.js, Redis, and Dynamo
- AWS Serverless Architecture Experience is a must!
- Experience solving problems in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with large-scale applications
- Start-up experience (early and late stage)
- Experience with social applications
- Experience with Solid.js
A Little About Us:
- Post is an extremely mission driven company
- Enriching environment focused on diversity and inclusion
- Post is a place where everyone codes - there are no managers, everyone is hands on and working hard
- The base salary for this role is between $125,000 and $200,000, depending on skill set and experience level. Our compensation program is geographically-neutral, meaning that we do not adjust our pay ranges based on where you live, so this salary range applies to all candidates.
- Unlimited PTO with 4 weeks recommended per year. Expect “Vacation?” in our one-on-one agenda until you start taking it.
- Remote first. Unlimited coworking passes (e.g. WeWork) as needed.
- Top notch health insurance for you and your dependents, plus FSA, DCFSA, HSA, STD, LTD, basic life insurance coverage and free membership access to One Medical.
- Employee at 90% dependent and 50% for medical
If this sounds like you, please apply below and tell us about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you!