As a full-stack developer, you will be part of our product development team working with team members specializing in software, robotics, and systems engineering. The candidate should have a strong mix of back-end and front-end skills. As part of our team, you’ll be involved in all facets of the software development lifecycle, including R&D, brainstorming/planning, feature implementations, squashing bugs, and maintaining code repositories. We are looking for a self-starter who excels under minimal supervision and can bring value to our team early on.
- Develop both front-end and back-end architectures
- Design and develop APIs (internal and external)
- Architect, build, and deploy internal features using NodeJS and React Native
- Assist in defining and implementing new features from prototype to delivery
- Partner with our in-house (or external) designer to craft beautiful and responsive user interfaces
- Create documentation on the code you create
- Other duties and projects
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in a related field (e.g. math, engineering, computer science)
- 2-4 years of experience developing software for enterprise software platforms
- Ability to write SOLID and DRY code
- Ability to code in C++ and Python
- Experience with web development frameworks such as React and/or React Native
- Experience with cloud-hosted architectures is a definite plus (SQL and RESTful APIs)
- Mobile development experience is an asset (IOS or Android)
- Ability to balance code quality and organization standards with project timelines
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Equity in GrayMatter Robotics
- Flexible PTO
- Regular off-site events
- Discretionary funds for enhancing productivity
GrayMatter Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply!
GrayMatter Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GrayMatter Robotics will comply with federal and state mandates regarding COVID-19 vaccinations. We will require employees coming on-site to be vaccinated or in compliance with periodic testing requirements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.