The Marketing and Communications Lead will be responsible for planning and executing all strategic goals toward building the GrayMatter Robotics brand. The successful candidate will understand all internal and external stakeholders, manage priorities, execute, and deliver results on time with minimal oversight.
- Leading PR strategy and execution by working with the leadership team and external agencies
- Leading all communications including- press releases, newsletters, blog posts, and whitepapers
- Working with reporters and external agencies for delivering strategic goals
- Working with internal and external teams to develop and manage all media contents
- Owning all web presence including website and social media
Skills / Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in public relations, B2B marketing, communications, and content marketing
- Ability to manage priorities, execute, and deliver results towards strategic goals on time with minimal oversight
- Excited to be a part of a rapidly growing and fast-paced organization
- Experience in owning and executing marketing campaigns
- Basic Search Engine Optimization skills (preferred)
- Exposure to automation/robotics/AI/manufacturing industries (preferred)
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Equity in GrayMatter Robotics
- Flexible PTO
- Regular off-site events
- Discretionary funds for enhancing productivity
GrayMatter Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply!
GrayMatter Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GrayMatter Robotics will comply with federal and state mandates regarding COVID-19 vaccinations. We will require employees coming on-site to be vaccinated or in compliance with periodic testing requirements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.