The Engineering Project Manager will be responsible for delivering robotic systems and solutions to customers, ensuring customer success, and delivering growth within the customer account. The successful candidate will ensure that the customers receive the most value from our products and services by working with internal sales and engineering teams and external partners.
- Run all customer-facing initiatives and manage projects by working with the internal engineering and sales team
- Ensure successful implementation of our system at all customers’ locations and will make sure the process is scalable and repeatable
- Engage with the engineering and product team to ensure we are upholding a commitment to our customers and are taking all actions necessary for optimal performance, agreed-on cycle times, and continuous improvement
- Ensure customer success with deployed robots and facilitate growth within the account by supporting sales and delivery of additional robots and services
Skills / Qualifications
- 3+ years of cross-disciplinary project management experience in automation, manufacturing, engineering, or relevant engineering industry
- Effective communication skills for technical subjects with a non-technical audience
- Planning, scheduling, and budgeting experience for delivering complex projects in a short period of time
- Ability to manage a project through the entire life cycle (preferably in an automation or manufacturing environment)
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment by adjusting priorities and paying attention to details
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Equity in GrayMatter Robotics
- Flexible PTO
- Regular off-site events
- Discretionary funds for enhancing productivity
GrayMatter Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply!
GrayMatter Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GrayMatter Robotics will comply with federal and state mandates regarding COVID-19 vaccinations. We will require employees coming on-site to be vaccinated or in compliance with periodic testing requirements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.