The Technical Support Engineer will be working with the Customer Success team to investigate, triage, and troubleshoot complex issues affecting our customers. The successful candidate will have experience in resolving software and hardware challenges in complex cyber-physical systems. Moreover, they will have effective communication skills to manage interactions with the customers and internal engineering teams.
- Monitor the live robots at customer sites and resolve technical issues
- Assist customers with the product use and troubleshooting
- Log descriptions of all tickets and document troubleshooting procedures
- Collaborate with Robotics Software, Hardware, IT, and Support teams on product deployments and troubleshooting
- Work with cross-functional teams on triaging and resolving complex technical issues
- Provide superior customer service to all customers
- Actively and continuously update ptechnical skills
- Deliver feedback to the engineering team and work with them to improve the efficiency of products
- Work early/late hours that match the manufacturing production hours of customers
Skills / Qualifications
- 1-3 years experience demonstrating hands-on Hardware/Software skills
- Ability to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing. Documentation is key.
- Proficient to work with Linux environments and remote support tools
- Basic experience with ROS, Python, and/or C++ coding
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (or a related discipline), or equivalent professional experience
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Equity in GrayMatter Robotics
- Flexible PTO
- Regular off-site events
- Discretionary funds for enhancing productivity
GrayMatter Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply!
GrayMatter Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GrayMatter Robotics will comply with federal and state mandates regarding COVID-19 vaccinations. We will require employees coming on-site to be vaccinated or in compliance with periodic testing requirements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.