Grayling is an Integrated PR and communications agency with nine UK offices and global reach. Our core teams cover consumer brand marketing and corporate reputation management, public affairs, digital marketing and content creation. Our reach and varied expertise allows us to create real and tangible advantage for our clients.
We are incredibly proud to have recently won PR Week’s ‘Best Places to Work 2021’ due to our open and supportive environment.
The Project Manager is key to the successful delivery of projects throughout the account. You are the guardian of resourcing, quality and profitability for your assigned projects – ensuring they are delivered against requirements, on time and on budget.
As Project Manager you will work with teams throughout the agency to deliver high quality creative work for one of our flagship consumer tech accounts. You’ll manage studio resourcing and traffic, owning projects from initial client briefing to final delivery, as well as ad-hoc support tasks when needed. Working in close partnership with the Studio Operations Director as well as Social and PR specialists to deliver high-quality work ranging from social assets to video content to fully integrated campaign proposals.
- Serve as the primary internal point of contact throughout the day-to-day project lifecycle
- Review and assess briefs from the Social and PR teams, before assigning the appropriate internal/external Studio resource and determining the appropriate execution plan
- Work closely with the Studio Operations Director to ensure Studio resources are effectively planned and managed day to day
- Capable of building strong relationships to enable good working relationships with the Social and PR teams as well as external partners
- Clear understanding of the different types of creative/design/Production processes required to deliver against different types of briefs – especially in the digital space
- Someone who demonstrates ownership of the Creative process
- Quick to assimilate information from various sources, to determine the actual brief
- Able to manage multiple briefs and changes to those briefs
- Ensure briefs are delivered on-time, on-budget and to a high quality
- Commercial mindset of profitability, when negotiating and managing agreements with external suppliers
- Meticulous and highly organised, especially when it comes to managing multiple briefs, quotations, invoices and our internal Production system
- Assist the Studio Operations Director in the development, improvement and implementation of new internal processes to continuously increase efficiency
- Previous experience working for a digital agency either as a Project Manager, creative Services Manager, Producer or Account Manager
- Relevant experience in working with Social media projects
- Experience in social media, 2D/3D motion graphics and video projects
- Financially literate
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken
- Flexible, driven, solution-oriented individual with a hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, creative, and production environment
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking ability and passion for the work are essential
- The ability to quickly grasp high level concepts, ideas or situations
- Passionate about being part of a great team
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and Social Media platforms
OUR PROMISES TO YOU
- A highly competitive salary & benefits package.
- An exciting and dynamic working environment (in newly refurbed central London offices).
- An incredibly positive and supportive work culture driven purely by our values.
- Regular team socials and early finish Fridays.
- An abundance of personal development opportunities, with courses ranging from writing, resilience, creativity and more!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing by one day every year up to 30 days.
- New business and employee referral bonuses.
- Cycle to work scheme
- PRCA membership
- Health & wellbeing programmes
At Grayling, we recognise that to deliver the best work for our clients, we need a diverse range of perspectives and experiences. As an equal opportunities employer, we are committed to ensuring best practice approaches to a diverse and inclusive recruitment process and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.