Grayling CDR Belgium is an all-round communications consultancy active in public relations, corporate communications, issue & crisis management, financial communications and brand PR. Accor, Basic-Fit, DHL, EY and Oracle are some of our clients for whom we love to make a difference.
For our Brussels-based office (currently homework), we are looking for a trilingual (Dutch/French native and professional knowledge of French/Dutch and English) PR expert who is passionate about communication and has a minimum 2 years of experience.
- You build strong relationships with our clients and with media
- You draft and edit press releases and other corporate documents
- You help in the research, planning and development of communications strategies and campaigns
- You monitor the media for client/sector coverage and potential crisis situations
- You develop and implement social media strategies for our clients and assist in their content creation
- You support in the organization of press conferences and other corporate events
- You are the perfect wingman or -woman for our issue & crisis communications team
Our perfect new colleague
- You are passionate about communications
- You are always up-to-date on the current (economic) news and (social) media trends
- You have strong organisational skills
- You are quick, flexible, stress resistant and willing to learn
- You have terrific editing skills and an eye for detail. Graphic skills are a plus
- You are a team player who thinks outside the box
- You speak Dutch or French as a native language and are very fluent in French or Dutch and English
- You have a broad interest in economic and societal news
- You hold at least a bachelor’s degree
Our offer to you
- Global consultancy agency
- Diversified job
- Exciting business environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Competitive salary package
Do you believe that you are the ideal match for our team? Send your CV and cover letter to GraylingPRBelgium@grayling.com. We hope to hear from you soon!
Grayling CDR Belgium (°2008) has a long track record on the Belgian market, building on the heritage and expertise of its predecessors PR Force (°1993) and Trimedia (first brand change in 2005).
In Belgium, we offer long term strategic communications support as well as ad hoc advice. Our clients are spread across varying sectors such as consumer brands, financial & professional services, production industries. Our agency specializes in the following services:
- Media relations
- Reputation management
- Expert profiling
- Issue & crisis management
- Transaction communications
- Stakeholder and media events
Grayling CDR Belgium provides Belux expertise and is part of the global Grayling network, the world’s second largest independent Public Relations, Public Affairs, Investor Relations and Events consultancy. Our network is spread all across Europe, the US, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. By working across borders, we have the ability to develop a tailored Benelux offer as well as a broader international service.
In addition to the Belgian communications department, our offices house an international public affairs department which services a diverse client portfolio on the level of the European Institutions.
For more information, please visit: citigatedewerogerson.com/be or grayling.com.
And follow us on:
Grayling CDR Belgium
Grayling CDR Belgium