We are looking for a Senior Concept Artist with a passion for bringing new worlds and characters to life and bringing a rich sense of storytelling to everything you design. Working closely with our Art Director, designers, and fellow artists, this role will produce high-quality concept art that is both functional and visually appealing, while staying true to the game’s artistic style.
What You'll Do:
- Create, explore, and develop concept art for environments, characters, weapons, props and vehicles.
- Collaborate closely with our Art Director and designers as you help bring the game to life.
- Collaborate with the 3D artists working from your designs, helping them achieve the vision laid out in the concept art.
- Ensure that all concept related images are organized, current, and available to the team.
Ideally You’ll Have:
- 3+ years of experience as a concept artist.
- Knowledge and command of fundamental art techniques including anatomy, perspective, color, value, form, and shape language.
- High level skills at creating fictional worlds with the ability to design all the parts of those worlds: environments, characters, props, vehicles, etc.
- Experience collaborating and guiding 3D artists as they build your designs.
- Familiarity with opening and viewing assets in one of the 3D software packages.
- Experience shipping a AAA game.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members located globally.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience creating in one of the 3D software packages.
What You’ll Get:
- The base pay for this role is $125,000 to $175,000 USD per year and is applicable to US-based employees only. We pay fairly across our global team regardless of your location but it will differ based on factors such as experience, qualifications etc.
- In addition to the base pay, we offer profit sharing and company equity to all employees, regardless of location
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans
- Employer sponsored basic life insurance & AD&D
- 401k retirement program
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO and sick time
- Paid parental leave
Some benefits listed, such as the 401k plan for employees in the US, may vary depending on your employee status and location.
Where You'll Work:
- This position is for US and Canadian residents. We have an office in California if you like to come to an office, but most employees work from home across different US time zones and that’s totally fine.